[/URL][/IMG]
marias_pass1_zpsguvkmhfv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
marias_pass3_zpss02lp84z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
marias_pass8_zps67agjbti.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Some screenshots from Marias Pass X # native land for the EB

This is for Diecastgalore. I am not able to download your Empire Builder creations because they are made for TANE and have too high of a build number. Is there an alternate way that I can get these? Thank you.

You will have to wait. I may, at some point, make them available as TS12. But for now, I have created them in TANE, and released them in TANE. And as you might understand, given the shear size of that project, I am now sick of them. So your best chance for getting them soon, is going to be upgrading. If you can't or won't do that, I might as I said, at some point in the future experiment with the project in TS12. But for right now, I am tired of looking at Omaha Orange, Pullman Green and Gold. As I've said many times, I only do this for fun. So that being said, I only work on stuff I want, when I want. I hope you understand. If I did actually work these into TS12, I would not likely release them here, so I would have to find someone to host the project as well.

Very nice streamliners. The streamlined era is arguably the best era in railroad history. Sometimes I think if passenger trains continued to do well without the need of Amtrak, then maybe we'd have a next generation of streamliners running around. Then again, who knows, time travel isn't a possibility (yet) and we can't travel to a parallel universe where Amtrak never was created and passenger trains continued on going as strong as they did before highways killed them off.

Hey quick question, do you plan on doing some CB&Q cars as well? That would be a nice update from landrvrs. Plus is one of the cars you making is NP "Loch Sloy" which is a slumber coach. That one is present at IRM

Very Nice Job. :Y:

The Empire Builder color scheme has always been one of my favorites and those cars are mighty fine looking versions. :clap:

Paul :)

Hey quick question, do you plan on doing some CB&Q cars as well? That would be a nice update from landrvrs. Plus is one of the cars you making is NP "Loch Sloy" which is a slumber coach. That one is present at IRM

I would like to do some CBQ stuff, but I have several months of work ahead on the NCL, which does include those Budd sleepers Loch Sloy, Loch Ness, etc. Many of those cars saw double duty, going to the Pacific Northwest one week and Denver the next, so it was common to see the NP cars in the Zephyr consist and the CBQ cars obviously in the NP consists. It will depend on a lot of factors, one of which is burnout. So please be patient, but yes I would like to do some Zephyr stuff. My stuff really isn't on a par with Landrvr's stuff, his cars were real works of art. Mine are mainly mass produced, paying attention more to viewing from trackside, whereas his stuff looked good up close, even in the early days of Trainz. He certainly inspired me to create, along with several others who are current or former members of this forum.

Wow! I never see Great Northerm passengers cars in Trainz since.. Look awesome! I waiting see your release to TANE... Does download your site or in DLS?

Cheers,

NKP

Yay!

I hate to do this diecastgalore but... missing asset <kuid:506034:7891> by wearsprada. The TKI does not list it.

Edit:

My goodness! They are stunning! Both in the number of rail cars and the quality of each. Thank you so much DCG.

(BTW there are no duplicate cars in this screenie. I think I have all of them but I might not. The locomotives lurking behind the shed are freeware from JointedRails)

Last edited:
Norm, what particular locomotive is that kui
d a part of? I would be very surprised if it not on the DLS, because I only rarely visit other sites-usually in search of missing kuids from something I've downloaded. Thinking back, the only wearsprada stuff I know I used are enginespecs. And those either came from DLS or jointed rail. In fact, it should be the GN e7a, where I used his e6a enginespec.

Norm, what particular locomotive is that kui
d a part of? I would be very surprised if it not on the DLS, because I only rarely visit other sites-usually in search of missing kuids from something I've downloaded. Thinking back, the only wearsprada stuff I know I used are enginespecs. And those either came from DLS or jointed rail. In fact, it should be the GN e7a, where I used his e6a enginespec.

<kuid2:78865:357:1> gn_f3a_cee
<kuid2:78865:356:1> gn_f3a_aye
<kuid2:78865:352:1> gn_f3b

are all missing <kuid:506034:7891> which is listed in the config.txt as an engine sound.

in addition <kuid2:78865:352:1> gn_f3b is also missing <kuid2:78865:343:1> which appears to be a detail0 attachment by you and might not have made it to the DLS yet

Edit:

Pullman Porters appear to be on every car. :D

Last edited:
OK, that wearsprada kuid is from JointedRail, it was the only appropriate enginesound I could find for the 16-567b as I remember. And I can't explain how the DLS let me slide by on the

one of mine that is missing. Usually, they email right away, even if I already uploaded the missing asset. But I will send it up. Many will just want to delete that one anyhow, it is couplers.

The Pullman Porters are present in every car except the 48 seat coaches. I go back to the days of the streamliners, and those gentlemen were ever present when you rode a long

distance train. As a young man, I rode the City of Portland to the Northwest at the age of fourteen, and I was always up strolling thru the cars. The Porters would chase me down at first

and ask me where I belonged. But after the first day, they were cool about it, and even allowed my entry into the lounge car. But they watched over me like family.

Those are outstanding diecastgalore. Brings back memories of when I went back and forth to graduate school on the Star and Builder in the 60's. I had the same issues as Norm but I assume you have taken care of the problems.

What's the name and kuid of the school bus in the 2nd to last picture, and is it on the DLS? I've been looking for a good school bus.

Thanks for the set of Great Northern rolling stock. However, I am missing a single dependency, which is <kuid2:78865:343:1>.

Thanks for the set of Great Northern rolling stock. However, I am missing a single dependency, which is <kuid2:78865:343:1>.

That dependency should be available sometime in the

next 24 hours. I uploaded it at 0945 CDT, and got the

approval emails shortly after. So it is forthcoming, anyone

who does not have the missing enginesound
will need to visit Jointed Rail where it is readily

available. There shouldn't be much missing in the way of

dependencies.

Last edited:
Back