[/URL][/IMG]
ncl_dome_zpseojmyxku.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ncl_entire2_zps7vyqowfx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
skagit_river_zpsirufxaro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Can you please tell me where you got those Empire Builder cars from.
I didn't get them. I created them. At some point, I will make them available. I still have at least one car, possibly 2 or 3 to create. And there are some bugs to work out.

Is there a similar deal with those CB&Q E units? I have the E5s and E7s from landvr1, but I'd like to complete the set with those.

Is there a similar deal with those CB&Q E units? I have the E5s and E7s from landvr1, but I'd like to complete the set with those.

I have not really gotten started on the CBQ stuff yet, I only have a facsimile of a train that I whipped up in TRS2004 and never released because it wasn't "good" enough. Those E7's in the

screenshots I actually just did yesterday, another model I started years and years ago and just never finished. I am curious if you have landrvr1's E7's why you would want mine? I will

put them up one day soon, they actually came out decent, but there are a couple of bugs that I need to work out first. I usually only work on stuff I want to do, when I want to do it, so it

may be awhile before I tackle the bugs. The locomotives shown are all build 3.7(except the GN F7's, which are not mine, they are on the DLS) the passenger cars are all build 4.3, and that

creates a bit of a conflict for folks who refuse to upgrade to TANE, because if I release the passenger cars at anything below build 4.3, they will not have night lighting unless I want to

create night windows for nearly 50 cars, and I am really not inclined to do so-at least not right now. I may try to do one at some point to see how much of a hassle it is, but I already have

nearly 1 year of work into those 2 passenger trains, so I don't want to have to do much more. I already have quite a bit more cleanup to do on several of them and that will take some

time. But I'll put the E7's up when I solve the bugs...

Three comments

1) Dude, good to see you back and making more of your signature light weight cars!

2) Awesome lineup of rolling stock, looking forward to them.

3) You might check with pweiser about interior lighting. He manages to get good interior lighting in TS2009 that works quite well in TANE.

This full dome is the perfect car to give GN1996's GN Full Dome <KUID:653172:100811> a run for it's money which in turn is a reskin of Cloakedghost275's
ATSF Pleasure Dome <kuid:76096:10265> which dates from 2003.

wenatchee_zpsupqskpdq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
obs999_zpsdvpl9dxg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
f_zps9plssgmh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
f3c_zpsarftvwvy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Since my last post on this thread I have added the EMD F3's, and the 60 seat day coach to the consist

Back