SRS SD75 Problems

ehamerstone

Jr.hogger1 & Agrotred40
(TS12 Problem) Someone figure this one out. I downloaded 3 out of the 4 SD75's he has on his site (the SD75I and two of the SD75M's) and they downloaded correctly. Now it get's weird. When I go to view them in Railyard and see
SRS%20SD75%20error%201_zpswginvnft.png

And they showed no red text but they would not show up on Surveyor either
SRS%20SD75%20error%204_zpsrclynmjj.png

SRS%20SD75%20error%205_zpsesfpfoff.png

SRS%20SD75%20error%206_zpshvlyqlzn.png

And on top of that it shows no errors in the CMP
SRS%20SD75%20error%207_zpscxhijaoh.png

I have no clue what the problem is. And I have deleted and redownloaded. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Your assets are open for edit.

Select the assets with the visible hammer and wrench and press CTRL+M to commit them.

John, the assets he's asking about are the SD75s, not the SD60s (the ones open for edit). The SD75s are not open for edit nor do they show any errors or any warnings.

I'm sorry to say I couldn't tell the difference between the SD60 or SD75s on the CM screen capture. The image to me has text the size of ants and the author was the only thing I caught because of the open for edit being bold. In the end there's no reason to have any assets that are open for edit. The mesh from one of these assets could very well be used for something else, and that can cause a huge amount of problems.

As far as I can tell there's only one SD75 and that's if I squint at the screen.

There are other possible things that can cause this:

1) Missing dependencies.
2) Something is faulty and preventing the asset from loading.
3) Another dependent mesh is open for edit and that's causing these assets not to show.

and possibly... What's the build number?

What Trainz version are you using?

If he created these for TS12 SP1 HF4 - Build 61388, they may not work in a lower version.

I am also having issues with these units in trainz 2019, the units show up but only one skin works. The payware units work fine and freeware sd60's skins work fine, but the freeware am having skin issues with the sd75's sd70's and c44-9w's

Back