MY content has been ripped off gain - dear Mr Billvu please stop

Illegal re-skins? That is something shocking to me since he/she did not get in trouble with the "Fuzz" already... like you know the SP GS-4 at JR? How they do not allow public re-skins of it? And yet this "BillVu" guy made a public re-skin of it... into a N&W class J! And how he made a re-skin of a N&W class J... into a SP GS-2/GS-4/GS-6!

I think there is a way to prevent him from making the illegal re-skins... but it is not a pleasant one... maybe put DRM on his main re-skin targets?...

Also It's confusing that google/YouTube did not ban "BillVu" from making any more YouTube accounts under his email...

Illegal reskins because some of his stuff were reskin that were done without permission and publically released; he made some reskins of Steve Lerro's free stuff; Polar Express, which the license clearly states that redistribution is strictly prohibited. Bill redistributes his reskins of Steve's stuff when the license says it's not allowed.

edit - just down loaded it and it is in fact one of ben neals locos - the full licence is still thee as well cheeky bugger

yes and the last one looks like a VR S class
Yup, that's him alright. NSWGR 3801 is second last on the list.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Even though the K&l Trainz impersonation channels of Bill's have been shut down, he has been able to keep up his act of rolling out crude reskins and hold genuine content creators responsible for the work, thanks to his sock puppet channels, some of which I listed. Impersonation is unwelcome in this community and can bring greater consequences in the greater web and beyond. It is illegal when someone is impersonating a genuine business that sells stuff, which is what Bill Vu has done with K&L Trainz.

If copywrite can be enforced and prosecuted in International court (as he lives far away, in a distant Country), perhaps you should invest lots, and lots, of your own cash, in order to prosecute him ... Lotsa' luck with that :hehe:

I don't want to mention the "freeware shaming" drama, but I believe part of it was caused by BillVu giving freeware reskinners a bad name. I mean even people who are starting out in reskinning are getting shamed on because of "Dr. Vu-Du's cringy crap" being extremely cancerous. I've been reskinning since 2012 and I am for freeware reskins as long as they're done in a righteous and legal manner, but BillVu pretty much stained the minds of every other Trainz troll when they see any freeware reskins done by other people, especially young kids who are practicing. The more this nonsense keeps happening, the more it's going to drive off more future content creators from using Trainz.

Last edited:
I wonder what's up with this guy. He seems to be really getting ahead of himself with all of the things he's done; opening up a pile of sockpuppet Youtube channels, impersonating genuine content creators, hacking into other people's sites and even redistributing payware and unauthorized reskins. Plenty of things Bill Vu can be held accountable for.

I wonder what's up with this guy. He seems to be really getting ahead of himself with all of the things he's done; opening up a pile of sockpuppet Youtube channels, impersonating genuine content creators, hacking into other people's sites and even redistributing payware and unauthorized reskins. Plenty of things Bill Vu can be held accountable for.

Ikr, he's basically like the Brazillian Mockbuster company Video Brinquedo

I wonder what's up with this guy.

Since there seems to be no financial reward in it for him then mental health issues or an "internet addiction" problem would be my top candidates. To some people the Internet has provided them with a means of anonymous "power" (of sorts). It gives them something that their real life may lack - recognition (BillVu's name is now recognised even if it is a false ID - he at least knows who he is), notoriety, thrills, etc. The list is probably endless.

Since the reward they seek is not financial and they probably have little or no financial worth themselves, then court action is impractical and pointless - it simply would not work anyway. Unfortunately, people like BillVu will always be a problem.

Geez, isn't it a bit much to jump to mental disability? I'd prefer to think BillVu is just a child that doesn't know any better. Seems a bit hasty to immediately call him mentally handicapped, at least to me.

I checked his MyTrainz details and it says that BillVu's profile is locked. I checked his forum profile and it says that last time he was online was today. He still pops in from time to time. The bans for MyTrainz itself and the Forums are separate likely because they're hosted on different servers.

Geez, isn't it a bit much to jump to mental disability? I'd prefer to think BillVu is just a child that doesn't know any better. Seems a bit hasty to immediately call him mentally handicapped, at least to me.

Perhaps, and you may be correct about his age. There have been other uploaders with similar problems who were basically just kids who did not know any better. But unlike BillVu they did change their behaviour once they were made aware of the problems they were causing. The fact that BillVu keeps at it despite being warned and then banned, and the multiple personas he creates to hide his tracks, suggests to me that he has a more serious issue - mental illness and internet addiction were two of the more obvious possibilities that sprang to mind. I have two members of my family that suffer from various mental illness issues, so I did not make the suggestion lightly.

I don't really think he has a mental issue or illness I mean he might be perfectly fine and just love to troll to annoy people which provides him goodnes, but again we don't know him IRL so we can't make a statment on how he's in reality

I also forgot to say there are people commenting on his main BillVu YouTube channel, begging for a face reveal by using "#facereveal", but I don't think he'll ever reveal his face. I'm not sure who he would look like, but he's really good at concealing his identity until someone easily connects the dots.

Back