MY content has been ripped off gain - dear Mr Billvu please stop

i downloaded one of bill's engines a while back it was a so called "NYC mohawk". as i was scanning the sound files it seems to have K&L's NYC niagra bell and whistle. so i quickly deleted it from my game and finder (and yes i use mac) also my game started glitching after i deleted it

Last edited:
i downloaded one of bill's engines a while back it was a so called "NYC mohawk". as i was scanning the sound files it seems to have K&L's NYC niagra bell and whistle. so i quickly deleted it from my game and finder (and yes i use mac) also my game started glitching after i deleted it

That's probably coincidental. If anything act weird like that, I recommend performing a database repair.

Close Trainz its self.
On the Launcher, choose Developer
Click on Rebuild Database

well i was quite odd for my game glitching it seems like a small virus is on my pc i think billvu is doing somthin quite sinister. but tho its weird. ill try to find the file and put it in a virus detection website

Last edited:
He is sick. Repeated antics where he gets the notoriety he craves. These types continue and mentally feed on seeing thier name published constantly on the web. If the complaints slow down he simply tosses out a few more copies and it starts again, to his glee! He has an IP address so that can narrow down his area unless he uses a VPN.

Oh well, tis the season for irrational behavior. In a few more weeks he will be forgotten, to be replaced by more active events.:eek:

Despite the problems BillVu has made for you, please keep your discussions civil. Discussions of illegal activity will not be tolerated regardless of to whom it's directed.

Back