Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MY content has been ripped off gain - dear Mr Billvu please stop

Quote Originally Posted by shebashetan7 View Post
    I wonder what's up with this guy. He seems to be really getting ahead of himself with all of the things he's done; opening up a pile of sockpuppet Youtube channels, impersonating genuine content creators, hacking into other people's sites and even redistributing payware and unauthorized reskins. Plenty of things Bill Vu can be held accountable for.
    Ikr, he's basically like the Brazillian Mockbuster company Video Brinquedo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shebashetan7 View Post
    I wonder what's up with this guy.
    Since there seems to be no financial reward in it for him then mental health issues or an "internet addiction" problem would be my top candidates. To some people the Internet has provided them with a means of anonymous "power" (of sorts). It gives them something that their real life may lack - recognition (BillVu's name is now recognised even if it is a false ID - he at least knows who he is), notoriety, thrills, etc. The list is probably endless.

Since the reward they seek is not financial and they probably have little or no financial worth themselves, then court action is impractical and pointless - it simply would not work anyway. Unfortunately, people like BillVu will always be a problem.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

Geez, isn't it a bit much to jump to mental disability? I'd prefer to think BillVu is just a child that doesn't know any better. Seems a bit hasty to immediately call him mentally handicapped, at least to me.

Blog Entries

I checked his MyTrainz details and it says that BillVu's profile is locked. I checked his forum profile and it says that last time he was online was today. He still pops in from time to time. The bans for MyTrainz itself and the Forums are separate likely because they're hosted on different servers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001trainz2010 View Post
    Geez, isn't it a bit much to jump to mental disability? I'd prefer to think BillVu is just a child that doesn't know any better. Seems a bit hasty to immediately call him mentally handicapped, at least to me.
    Perhaps, and you may be correct about his age. There have been other uploaders with similar problems who were basically just kids who did not know any better. But unlike BillVu they did change their behaviour once they were made aware of the problems they were causing. The fact that BillVu keeps at it despite being warned and then banned, and the multiple personas he creates to hide his tracks, suggests to me that he has a more serious issue - mental illness and internet addiction were two of the more obvious possibilities that sprang to mind. I have two members of my family that suffer from various mental illness issues, so I did not make the suggestion lightly.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

I don't really think he has a mental issue or illness I mean he might be perfectly fine and just love to troll to annoy people which provides him goodnes, but again we don't know him IRL so we can't make a statment on how he's in reality

2018 - Début de fin des Z2N

Whatever the reason, he is an annoying nuisance.
    Malc

here here who put the 10 character

2018 - Début de fin des Z2N

I also forgot to say there are people commenting on his main BillVu YouTube channel, begging for a face reveal by using "#facereveal", but I don't think he'll ever reveal his face. I'm not sure who he would look like, but he's really good at concealing his identity until someone easily connects the dots.

See this thread: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...43#post1559743

Not even if you had a brother who is a Supreme Court Judge, no armchair "wanna' be" lawyer will ever have enough money to throw at the court case, to prosecute him, and shut him down completely
    Last edited by cascaderailroad; June 23rd, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

i downloaded one of bill's engines a while back it was a so called "NYC mohawk". as i was scanning the sound files it seems to have K&L's NYC niagra bell and whistle. so i quickly deleted it from my game and finder (and yes i use mac) also my game started glitching after i deleted it
    Last edited by agertrewertrewertrew; September 23rd, 2020 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by agertrewertrewertrew View Post
    i downloaded one of bill's engines a while back it was a so called "NYC mohawk". as i was scanning the sound files it seems to have K&L's NYC niagra bell and whistle. so i quickly deleted it from my game and finder (and yes i use mac) also my game started glitching after i deleted it
    That's probably coincidental. If anything act weird like that, I recommend performing a database repair.

Close Trainz its self.
    On the Launcher, choose Developer
    Click on Rebuild Database
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 106618

I'm sorry to hear that this is still a problem. Such thoughtless behavior.
    -Dave
    ASUS laptop i7-4500U CPU, GeForce GT745M. Currently running TANE SP1 HF4 build 84204.

well i was quite odd for my game glitching it seems like a small virus is on my pc i think billvu is doing somthin quite sinister. but tho its weird. ill try to find the file and put it in a virus detection website
    Last edited by agertrewertrewertrew; September 24th, 2020 at 09:20 AM.

mr. Vu uses K&L stuff all the time, he says K&L stuff is his too