Items on DLS with out permission

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
Please note -these items found on the DLS are
[FONT=&quot]NSWGR C3617 Blue Tender - billvu - KUID2: <KUID2:540717:3611:1>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NSWGR C3601 Black tender - billvu - KUID2: <KUID2:540717:36:127>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]both are cloned and up loaded with out permission
N3V have been asked to remove

[/FONT]

the follow are also stolen content by the same person
[FONT=&quot]B&O Royal Blue 2nd class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:53042001>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B&O Royal Blue 1st class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:53042000>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B&O Royal Blue Parlor car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:53042003>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B&O Royal Blue dining car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu -KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:53042002>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N&W Powhatan Arrow 2nd class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112003>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N&W Powhatan Arrow Observation car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112005>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N&W Powhatan Arrow 1st class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112002>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N&W Powhatan Arrow dining car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112004>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N&W Powhatan Arrow Baggage car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu | [FONT=&quot]KUID: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112001>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NS 2nd class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu [FONT=&quot]KUID: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112007>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NS 1st class car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112009>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NS Observation car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu [FONT=&quot]KUID: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112010>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NS Baggage car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112006>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NS dining car[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]billvu KUID: [FONT=&quot]<KUID:540717:6112008> [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Let's not forget those skins on the N&W Class J model. While some of those are very snazzy, I don't think he had permission for those either. Several of his uploads were put up today. Do a username search on the DLS to see what I mean.

Matt

omg

you would think if you were ripping off someones content you would change the line in the config saying not to to rip it off ---
can we do something about this guy N3V ? MODS ???

C&O 490 - billvu
28th January 2017

Description
VR S Class Steam Locomotive.
This locomotive represents a model of the VR S class.
Such as you could find on Model Train layouts.
VR Logo,Alpha numbers and names by Magicland.Thankyou Magicland
Select names in surveyor by numbering your locomotive 0 to 3.
Thankyou to all who have contributed to this project.
No Reskins No Repaints No Modifications.
To be made available from the Auran Download Station only.
This model was made by John_SB
Type: Locomotives | Version: Trainz Classics 3 | KUID: <KUID:540717:60630> | Filesize: 2.65 MB | File Type: .cdp | Downloads: 6

Please note -these items found on the DLS are
NSWGR C3617 Blue Tender - billvu - KUID2: <KUID2:540717:3611:1>
NSWGR C3601 Black tender - billvu - KUID2: <KUID2:540717:36:127>

both are cloned and up loaded with out permission
N3V have been asked to remove

Yes, I thought it all a bit odd, and came over here to see what reskin permissions had been given. Then the dependencies don't show up correctly in CM; they show up as unknown asset and third party.

Yes, mud can hit the wall over this. The higher, the better.

I bet the reskins are totally fabulous looking :hehe: I think I see a few K&L Trainz assets ... he must have been quite a busy boy to reskin 168 assets in just a few days time ... so much for the N3V auto uploader

There should have screenshots of all his wonder works posted here

Good Morning All
If you are the original creator of any assets uploaded without permission, then please contact the helpdesk.

As always, we can ONLY take action on reports from the original creator, as only they will be able to confirm that these assets were uploaded without permission. A look through his assets does show many potential cases such as this, but we cannot take action unless the original creator contact us. We do require that they provide us with either the kuid number or the download location of the original asset that was cloned, so that we can confirm that you own the asset.

Regards

this guy is a nutter = he took a black C36 and then re skins it blue to match blue 3617 and number it C3617
when there is a blue version of 3617 already on the DLS

and then takes a green c36 and re skins it black --- face palm --- WTF - you just skinned the black one blue

how is this guy managing to get away with up loading trs2009 ticketed items with no thumbnails --- there is a fox in the hen house

Last edited:
this guy is a nutter = he took a black C36 and then re skins it blue to match blue 3617 and number it C3617
when there is a blue version of 3617 already on the DLS

and then takes a green c36 and re skins it black --- face palm --- WTF - you just skinned the black one blue

For Zec. I've made a couple of comments on this issue in the CRG forum. Would you mind having a look please? Tks.

open the tender config = you will find the email address alone contained in it should give the answer you seek
Even if / when there are (other) obvious signs, please follow Zec's instructions so he can take action ASAP.
He usually takes action very fast when the correct procedure has been followed.

Yet again, one reason why the download station needs to have every upload monitored.

Not sure if it can be done, but I MAY have a solution.

PS: He/she has done it to the Spirit of Progress cars as well.

Edit: I just had a look at his profile from the download station, yet it comes up with a different username ID number, and a possibly different user.

Last edited:
@ Zec, A possibly related problem - I recently had an issue with an apparently misappropriated serial number which you dealt with, the other party "billvu" seems to be a possible problem could you update me on where this issue is at present as I have had no feedback as yet.

These cars are not the ones under my kuid
Yet again, one reason why the download station needs to have every upload monitored.

Not sure if it can be done, but I MAY have a solution.

PS: He/she has done it to the Spirit of Progress cars as well.

Edit: I just had a look at his profile from the download station, yet it comes up with a different username ID number, and a possibly different user.

Back