Miniworld Rotterdam in Trainz Simulator

Hi Olaf99. I did look at the KUIDlist, but for many of your assets it just lists your site. I don't know where to find them on your site. I have downloaded all the packages I could see that were associated with the route. I will try searching by KUID, but that will be a lot of searching. Thanks!

Oke. you need a lot from my site. If you put the kuidnumer in de box then you will find them.That's also for trainzonline.

website.jpg

Searching for this KUID: <kuid:386322:3151> returns no results and "Search older posts" is grayed out. Perhaps it will be in a package somewhere.

Edit: Awesome, I have retrieved all of yours except the item above. Now I will start on the other creators. Thanks!

Not finding anything by trunda, makibax or ddman at either site?
Edit: Found Trunda and makibax online and got those assets. Also found ddman, but don't know how to find the above assets of his on his site, so have tried emailing him. No sign of <kuid:386322:3151>

Edit: Final post I hope! I have now found everything except for <kuid:386322:3151>. I have not installed them all, so will see. Maybe that will be included or maybe I have missed some. For those looking, DDMAN is at http://danipo.nl/DCSTRSKuids.html Get the names from the KUID list. Kermis is "fair", so look for the fair items under "TRS: Own Creations" at the top of the page.

Well, not quite. Still missing 8 for the route and 15 for the session. I will keep searching...

Got 'em! <kuid:386322:3151> disappeared, so all good. Nothing left but DLS. Also for those interested, the verbo622 assets are on Olaf99's site, and the following are all on trainzonline.nl:
Regiorunner77
Jeroen_bos
G.m.
Fokkevfr
Rikj
Aaronissik
Eerenberg
NS1855
Michaeloosten1996
BBE_AO
Remcobronger

Last edited:
Hello

I dit not get a message that there was a new reply so sorry for my late reply.
Thank you for your feedback.

It seems that I forget to add the text: NL dwergsein-R <kuid:386322:3151> on the download page. Sorry for that, I will update it now.

Olaf

Back