Thank you Majekear

I third that! Thank you both Dave Snow and Majekear for your numerous contributions to the community! :)

Great that they are both still uploading either versions 3.5 or 3.6. (keeping all us TS2012 Pre-SP1 49922 diehards very happy).

Also a very big thankyou to everyone else that's still uploading to the Download Station versions 3.5 or 3.6 !!!

Cheers, Mac...

Well, well! A double dose! Maybe "Majekear Works" is savin' the best for last! All I can say is "WOW"!!! :udrool: Thanks Norm for sharing!

Well it has been quite awhile and all my old pics disappeared so...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Majekear's Cranes, again. :D

Note that these screenies include an additional 88 150 ton cranes that were not included in the original screenies. :hehe:

Last edited:
I am just wondering how well majekear's masterpieces will match up with transition-era content from Trainz Forge and Jointed Rail. How well do you think they'll match up?

I am just wondering how well majekear's masterpieces will match up with transition-era content from Trainz Forge and Jointed Rail. How well do you think they'll match up?

I think they work quite well. His various cranes and related crane-flats, for example, are perfect.

I'd seen great historic-style Trainz railfanning videos made by a fellow by the handle of "The GP40 Productions" where he mixes and matches older transition-era DLS rolling stock created by folks such as mcguirel with newer Jointed Rail and Trainz Forge content, and even equipment modeled by Majekear.

A good example is one of GP40's more recent videos: "Railfanning in the 1950's - Outside of the City" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vHDYh0IRM) has the consists made up of both old and new rolling stock based on prototypes from the era depicted in the video.

Back