Thank you Majekear

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
No one has said anything but over the last few months Majekear has been producing repaints of Dave Snow's Crane.

He is up to 70 as of yesterday. :cool:

Thanks!!!

WoW ... He has been very quietly "craning" out a "booming" business, creating all of these ... Now I'm "hooked" ... If only they operated with animation ... I downloaded a 3rd party crane (I think Russian) with an animated boom and clamshell bucket ... I had to put it away, as I incessantly played with it for like 2 whole weeks straight :hehe:

Thank you Majekear !

Last edited:
Now I'm sorry I started this thread. "I wish it did this, I wish it did that" Whine, whine, whine. At least one of the respondents did say thank you and the other said they liked them.

I've never done 70 different reskins of anything, I'm not sure anyone has done 70 reskins of anything other than Majekear. (maybe bnsf50)

Thanks to Majekear almost any railroad someone is a fan of can have a crane cluttering up their yards and filling out their MoW consists. Since Dave Snow's crane models come with positioned alternatives it should be fairly easy to use Majekear's skins to reskin them if you really need them.

Jeeze! Show a little respect. (and a little self-respect)

Be grateful for what you have. I am currently using a ton from both Majekear and Dave. Both have filled what would have otherwise been a big void on the CSX Florence Division. With out Daves content, there is no way the Jax Ramp, Waycross yard Savannah yards, or any terminal would be complete. Florence would be bare. So yes my sincere thanks to both guys. Also I'll add this, my sincere thanks to Ben Doresy. With out him doing the FEC Bridge in Jacksonville, there would be no way for NS or CSX to interchange with the FEC. Some people just have to complain. That's why I stopped posting for so long.

Not to mention Majekear also filled a big void in autoracks in Trainz about a year ago. How have people not said much about that?
kuid2_56063_139513_1.jpg

Yes ,... Here Here .. Thanks for all your great work . For those listed , and shown . And for those not shown . Thank you ...

Matt

Thanks guys for the kind words. Helps my old body to go on doing this for all of you. They are only possible because Dave Snow was so kind as to let me work with his great mesh and to permit not only reskins but modifications. As to the cranes not being automated, I too wish they were. I have many more paint schemes to do and then I hope to have time to do the crane tenders. Dave has give his permission to also use his tender mesh. There are many railroad variants of tenders. So I am planning to do several modifications when I get around to it.

I do have to say, Well done as well since I did request a few of those skins such as the SP, C&NW, and MILW one for example are a small few that I requested and he did a fantastic job on them. Well done Makekear.

Wow!!! When it comes to you Majekear [or should I call you "Majekear Works"] no one is more prolific than you in producing rail cars! I would download your great works from time to time [due to that "prolific-ness"] but if I had known this sooner; I'd have downloaded them right then and -damn- there!!! :udrool: Great news indeed! And there's hardly not a road name represented! I always had a special thang' for the crane car, and tender... now I can have one (uh, possibly even two), for every road of my route! Wow, I am going to be busy... but happily busy! :D I should've known "If you can't find a rail car or road name for a car... check the MAJEKEAR WORKS; you just might find what ya' lookin' for"!!! :cool: Thanks for all your wonderful work and endeavor... and for them cranes Majekear!!! Lookin' forward to the tenders too! And thanks Normhart for bringin' this to the attention of the community! :)

Last edited:
First, THANK YOU Majekear, and Dave Snow.

Now I'm sorry I started this thread. "I wish it did this, I wish it did that" Whine, whine, whine. At least one of the respondents did say thank you and the other said they liked them.

Jeeze! Show a little respect. (and a little self-respect)
Is not it rather sad to note that it is usually the kind of comments that people post when a creator shows off new stuff, one becomes almost surprised if someone STARTS by saying thank you, before beginning to ask for "this & that".
And to show gratitude and respect is something that many do not even know what it is these days.

// Erik from Sweden

I haven't used any of these cranes, and I have no desire to ask for a different reskin or moving arms or anything.
But I will say I am very appreciative of Dave Snow for making the original and Majekear for all of the reskins, because they are there for people to use and if they make it on to a route that I download they will improve the look of it by a lot.
I think its a shame that so many people on here seem to be unable to say that they appreciate something without asking for more.
My $0.02

A BIG THANK YOU Majekear for all the crane repaints and a BIG SHOUT OUT to Dave Snow as well because without you guys this would not be possible. :Y:

Last edited:
A BIG THANK YOU Majekear for all the crane repaints and box cars and other things and a BIG Thank You to Dave Snow as well because without you guys this would not be possible.
Leo

I've been "collecting" your full line of MOW cranes & tenders. Great stuff & thanks. I have one question though. On March 22 & 23 I noticed one car each day that is at a build greater than 3.7 and only available if you have TANE, which I don't have. Is this by plan or accident? These were kuids ending 191701:1 & 191601:1. All the other cars have been at 3.7 or below.

Thank you sir for the nice 102 Cranes and many other things you have created too.:udrool:

:) And I promise not to whine or beg either, as I don't have the talent let alone the skills to make these things as you and other Trainz creators do.

I am just very grateful for your numerous contributions to the Trainz Kingdom.

Back