Pennsylvania & Berwind Route

Thank you so much for your complements. One of the things I really like about my route is that it has the exact track arrangements there were at some of the coal mines and towns that I used to visit as a kid and watch the trains switch. Mine 78 and the Millcreek tipple are great examples of some of those track plans. So its fun to be able to switch and load coal trains on the same arrangement of track that I used to watch as a youngster. I replicated them from official track schematics and also by tramping on the track myself and memorizing the arrangement.

Is there anything I can help clarify about the route and operations?

Bill

Hey everyone! BillM! You're back! Glad to see some everyone again and see this route coming to life again. :) Sorry I have taken so long to post, but been busy irl, had a business trip out of town and been a busy week. Just have a weekend to relax before another busy week ahead.

Joe, loving the videos and look forward to more when you get settled in to your new home. Congrats again! Love the latest video(s)!

Bill, glad to see you back! What more can I say, just made my week guys!

Have a good weekend everyone and I'll check in from time to time! Can't wait to start up some pics when the route is released! :)

Regards,
Brian

Love your videos, good luck on moving, great looking route, Bill thanks for building the route back in the day, now going to down load the old one, do some switching, thanks aging,

Not ATM; but when ApproachMedium finishes his rendition, he will release it. Subscribe to his YouTube Channel and follow along with the rebuild.

JB

I just managed to get the billm version loaded into TS12 over the weekend, and printed out the docs linked above. I planned to just quickly run through the layout in surveyor mode with the docs to get a sense of what the original looked like in comparison to what AM has previewed on his youtube channel. Holy cow, is that a detailed and well thought out layout! I ended up spending about 2 hrs going through the whole thing. Really looking forward to P&B '17 version.

Hey there pbot,

Glad to hear you've acquired all the necessary paperwork! Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

How has your experience along the original P&B been so far? Share your story here!

-AM

Are you the same person who snapped at me the other day?

No, that wasn't me. Haven't had much free time for Trainz in the past couple of weeks. Saw what you posted from your chat with billm on twitter. My grandmother lives in Windber, will have to take a few detours on our next visit.

Most of the time when I get errors like that, I'll just delete the asset and redownload it. For whatever reason, that seems to work best for updating faulty assets.

-AM

Thanks, did that and got most of em fixed......Just was wondering if their was a texture I was missing for these areas here:

Hi Approach Medium. been watching your "let's build Pennsylvania & Berwind" for a while. Just downloaded it off JR looks really cool, still got 1213 missing assets to download with no FCT so hopefully will be done by the end of the year...

... Just was wondering if their was a texture I was missing for these areas here ... snip, snip
... in all probability it is a "TextureEnv" by tume : <kuid2:82412:49893001:1> TUME-Airport-301, (built-in Fall Harvest - Nebraska <kuid2:515942:100056:11> or built-in ts12) or DLS (says TrainzKuidIndex.com) .....
... if it is not all of your missing textures let me know where to find the places by naming the spot or by telling the coordinates (below left screencorner) ...
grtz
daveric

WCL, those are probably TUME textures which spontaneously turned into payware active at some point. You could probably bulk replace them with the Smyers textures.

-AM

Back