T:ANE MP that actually works and is being worked on.

Si it has been 1 year since we started this thread. We came a long way and we are not stopping anytime soon. Thank you to everyone who read this thread and joined us on our adventure. Cheers!

And after over 1300 downloads of 1.4.6, version 1.4.8 is on the way to DLS. Didn't put too much time into testing so some errors might occur. Full change log is contained in the asset (I know no one ever reads it XD ). And no, no Interlocking Towers included so far.
Lockheed

Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.4.9) is up!

<kuid2:622415:100036:8> Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.4.9) is up!

Managed to make a quick and dirty commodity flowchart. Next time it will be part of the asset but for now you can find it here: Link to file (pdf) in our Discord Server.
Lockheed

ben1987s Seasion V1.1 <KUID:421967:100727> Its about 150Mb to download, but includes some BNSF Gp38-2, CSX and NS SD40-2-s Amtrak pasenger trains... Portal produce new trains evry 15 minutes...

Anyone have any insight on when the position update bug will be patched? I would imagine it would be part of SP3, but I didn't see it in the notes.

Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.5.1) is up

More a bugfix version dealing with removing of dependency of a payware asset that sneaked in 1.5 and re-balancing industry production (increased rate compared to 1.5). Also the beta versions finally got obsoleted.
Full log is embedded in asset or available in our discord Server at https://discord.gg/huQ7Gg3 in "mp-map-recommendation". Also you can find the commodity flowchart there.

<kuid2:622415:100036:10> Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.5.1)
Lockheed​
PS: 1.5.2 is up already on DLS and will co-exist with 1.5.1. More details in a short while...

Last edited:
Back