Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T:ANE MP that actually works and is being worked on.

I i didnt have the spawn menu afaik, but will check today. Might do some testing then. You could add me on Steam if you need someone to test stuff. Sent you a PM

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by StukaRT View Post
    Played 3 evenings in a row now with saving, though had only 1 guy briefly joining me. What we definitly need now though @lockheed02 is the ability to respawn stuff. Cause at some point someone derails something every time.
    We verified that today: in SP2 the host can spawn stuff manually once the layers are unlocked. The regular players can't do it.
    Lockheed

Any word on the fix for the crashing issues, so we can play again?

It's supposed to be fixed. Care for a test run in beta mode if you have access to that build? ^ ^
    Lockheed

Quote Originally Posted by lockheed02 View Post
    It's supposed to be fixed. Care for a test run in beta mode if you have access to that build? ^ ^
    Lockheed
    I did not get beta access to the HF sadly

6. Default

Would it be ok to edit some consists and reupload?

depends?
    Lockheed

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe

so I can finaly use MP (huzza!) but ive noticed something up with the session in testing. I cant get the C&O steamer onto the turntable, it just derails. not sure if its the table or MP having a fit but its annoying

Not had much time to try the later stream beta builds. Possibly have some time this weekend. About which build and turntable we talk exactly?
    Lockheed

PS: that loco looks a bit ... unusual

Quote Originally Posted by bnsfc View Post
    so I can finaly use MP (huzza!) but ive noticed something up with the session in testing. I cant get the C&O steamer onto the turntable, it just derails. not sure if its the table or MP having a fit but its annoying
    According to Tony it might be related to an outdated/obsolete asset. Be sure to have them up to date to have this fixed

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...97#post1634697
    Lockheed

Si it has been 1 year since we started this thread. We came a long way and we are not stopping anytime soon. Thank you to everyone who read this thread and joined us on our adventure. Cheers!
    Richard Bosnak

Fictional Slovakia route builder
    Kickstarter County MP Online Tester

And after over 1300 downloads of 1.4.6, version 1.4.8 is on the way to DLS. Didn't put too much time into testing so some errors might occur. Full change log is contained in the asset (I know no one ever reads it XD ). And no, no Interlocking Towers included so far.
    Lockheed

Smile Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.4.9) is up!

<kuid2:622415:100036:8> Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.4.9) is up!

Managed to make a quick and dirty commodity flowchart. Next time it will be part of the asset but for now you can find it here: Link to file (pdf) in our Discord Server.
    Lockheed

ben1987s Seasion V1.1 <KUID:421967:100727> Its about 150Mb to download, but includes some BNSF Gp38-2, CSX and NS SD40-2-s Amtrak pasenger trains... Portal produce new trains evry 15 minutes...

Anyone have any insight on when the position update bug will be patched? I would imagine it would be part of SP3, but I didn't see it in the notes.