Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T:ANE MP that actually works and is being worked on.

I i didnt have the spawn menu afaik, but will check today. Might do some testing then. You could add me on Steam if you need someone to test stuff. Sent you a PM

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by StukaRT View Post
    Played 3 evenings in a row now with saving, though had only 1 guy briefly joining me. What we definitly need now though @lockheed02 is the ability to respawn stuff. Cause at some point someone derails something every time.
    We verified that today: in SP2 the host can spawn stuff manually once the layers are unlocked. The regular players can't do it.
    Lockheed

Any word on the fix for the crashing issues, so we can play again?

It's supposed to be fixed. Care for a test run in beta mode if you have access to that build? ^ ^
    Lockheed

Quote Originally Posted by lockheed02 View Post
    It's supposed to be fixed. Care for a test run in beta mode if you have access to that build? ^ ^
    Lockheed
    I did not get beta access to the HF sadly

6. Default

Would it be ok to edit some consists and reupload?

depends?
    Lockheed

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe

so I can finaly use MP (huzza!) but ive noticed something up with the session in testing. I cant get the C&O steamer onto the turntable, it just derails. not sure if its the table or MP having a fit but its annoying

Not had much time to try the later stream beta builds. Possibly have some time this weekend. About which build and turntable we talk exactly?
    Lockheed

PS: that loco looks a bit ... unusual

Quote Originally Posted by bnsfc View Post
    so I can finaly use MP (huzza!) but ive noticed something up with the session in testing. I cant get the C&O steamer onto the turntable, it just derails. not sure if its the table or MP having a fit but its annoying
    According to Tony it might be related to an outdated/obsolete asset. Be sure to have them up to date to have this fixed

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...97#post1634697
    Lockheed