JR RR Crossing 12x20M ST Not Working

VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'gate_bump.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-2C||kuid 321936 102110.tzarc|'
VE165: Texture 'gate_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh '1220.im', material 'gate.m.tbumptex'.

So I patched T:ANE to SP1 deleted the asset twice and then reinstalled it and still got the two errors listed above. What's causing the problem and how can I get it solved?

I know how to fix that problem but it will be very hard to teach you. so why don't you use a different one. if not, maybe someone else can teach you...

I know how to fix that problem but it will be very hard to teach you. so why don't you use a different one. if not, maybe someone else can teach you...

I actually like the setup of TS12 and I wished they left it that way as it's much harder to figure things out as in finding content, opening for editing, reading, and understanding errors and how to fix them.

The problem is the texture is missing from the asset but is used in other similar ones.

The fix is simple...

In T:ANE look for the JR crossings.

Open up another one for edit in Windows Explorer that's not faulty.

Copy out the texture and place it elsewhere such as on your desktop.

Close the Explorer window and revert the good asset to original.

----

Open the faulty asset for editing in Explorer.

Paste that texture you copied to your desktop into the explorer window.

Close the explorer window.

Submit the asset.

Back