Faulty DRGW SD40T-2 cab shell

Steprei01

I recently got the DRGW SD40T-2 payware locomotive from JointedRail. However, there was a problem. :/

The cab shell was faulty because of file 'speedo.tga' being incorrectly used as both a texture.txt source file and a raw image file. This was the same error I had after I downloaded 2 SD60Ms and 1 SD70M from SRSTrainz 2 months ago.

make a copy of the image file used: image.tga -> image1.tga in config just replace image.tga with image1.tga. This is because auran is using new rules and one of them is that an image file can not be used in the config and a texture file at the same time.

Is easy to fix.

make a copy of the image file used: image.tga -> image1.tga in config just replace image.tga with image1.tga. This is because auran is using new rules and one of them is that an image file can not be used in the config and a texture file at the same time.

Is easy to fix.

Are you saying to change 'speedo.tga' to 'speedo1.tga'? Because I tried that but It only created more problems.

How recent was your purchase on this?

Believe this should be fixed on the file on the site but I can double check it again. Please submit a ticket on this via our website as well and we can address it as well just in case we haven't already remedied the problem.

changing it from speedo.tga to speedo.texture should but I don't have it in front of me to verify that will fix it which is why I asked on the above

no you have to copy the file like this copy speedo.tga to speedo1.tga and keep both files: use the second in the config replace speedo.tga there with speedo1.tga.
Can't explain it better anymore.

But since it is payware, what i didn't know, it is better to ask help from jr.

Back