T:ANE Kickstarter County -> Multiplayer - JACKSON RAFFINERIE is not working

kalxas_v200

Hi

1. In default version off T:ANE Kickstarter County -> Multiplayer the JACKSON RAFFINERIE is not working

1_kyhnhw.png

2. I tried the Kickstarter County -> Kickstarter County Multiplayer Session (V1.4.3) but there is a missing object kuid2:72730:61018:4 and the session does not start, opened in edditing mode and the run the route from editor and there the JACKSON RAFFINERIE is working fine!

2_ewooyf.png

I tried to repair the database and redownload the objects but without success

Any one knows how to fix 1 or 2

Thank you

Last edited:
I'll have a look into that (#2) tomorrow. I got some strange things happening when doing the last version.
Lockheed

Hi again,

first of all, thanks for playing that session :)

Kuid2:72730:61018:4 should be a built-in content, so it should be relatively uncritical. However, it appears only as a dependency of one asset I used. I'll replace that one in next version. Looks like I push a new version sooner than I intended ...

Regarding the first issue, the refinery wasn't working so pittras enabled it using some magic. As this is session bound it of course will not work in the original version unless there is an asset update for the refinery - similar as it happened with the coal mine in (be sure to have kuid:-25:1091 installed - we couldn't add it as automatic dependency).
Lockheed

Hi Lockheed,

thank you very much for your valuable answer and for the playable route. At this time I am playing the beta version (V1.5beta2).

last downloads
Missions ? Manager (where ? possible > Project)
MissionsCodeLibrary
MCPathStop

Is there a web site or post where the route is described? Or please can you paste in this post the log and tips because I can't get them with Ctril-E

Also in the beta version I can't put new consists

Thanks again

George

Last edited:
Hi George,

issue #2 should be fixed. Updated version is available on DLS and should obsolete V 1.4.3.
For the CRTL+E thing, this only works in Content Manager. There you select the asset and chose from context menu "Open for edit and show in explorer". then you have access to the complete change log.
There are still several things to do but those slowly start to slip from fixing to enhancing. I guess you spotted some of them already :)

And true, also in beta putting new consists during gameplay is disabled. Try to work with what you've got. There is something we want to add some time to respawn you trains if you derailed too much.
Lockheed​

Hi Lockheed,

finally I found the log, thanks for the instructions.

I you can please add a station between Westside and St. Nicolaas, in the middle of the route (or near st. Nicolaas) so a passenger train can run on cycle with ai control.

Also in the finall version please enable the option to manage train (add, remove, ++) and give the option to add more drivers ( I want to play the route with ai)

I have played the 1.5 with ai and it lacks, the control tower must control short routes otherwise they block the whole game, 1.4 is better for ai

ty

George

Hello George,

for a multiplayer scenario we're not planning to enable adding consists functionality. We experienced too many issues we couldn't resolve - that's why we disabled it. However, feel free to clone the session and amend the setting to try it yourself.

For an AI session using the loop, we added 2 track markers you can use (at least I use them all the time when having a train running in circles (right hand traffic):
St. Nicholaas Platform 1 -> Westside Platform -> Drive via Trackmark "Main Outer Loop Track A" -> Repeat
St. Nicholaas Platform 2 -> Drive via Trackmark "Main Inner Loop Track B" -> Westside Platform -> Repeat

Be careful, the train don't stop at the correct spots at the station so loading/boarding might not work correctly.

Interfering with track in sessions isn't the most beautiful idea as it causes glitches in AI (at least manually it works fine for me) - but we still work on that.

Again, 1.5beta was intended to try out the Interlocking Towers, not for real game play. Currently I lack time to go for the Enhanced ITs of pguy. Still, looking forward it :)

Keep having fun with the route and sessions! :D
Lockheed​
PS: we hired 2 more drivers!

It sometimes seems like the server doesn't close the connection again correctly when a MP game ended/lost connection. Just imagine the host got disconnected and the server still tries to let people in. I dare to speculate Auran folks need to fix it individually now and then as the "ghost" MP session appear to be there quite a while.
I suggest you simply ignore those sessions if you cannot connect and start hosting a new one. Unless a bigger thing is going on others might connect to you then.
Lockheed

Back