Slugmaster & his 3ft NG content...

meatloaf747

Spotter...
Hi all,

Just had an inquiry about "Slugmaster" and his 2004 era content, (from a newbie). Specifically his 2004 - 2006 3ft narrow gauge contents. http://www.steammachine.com/slugsmasher/ss2_downloads_main.htm

(Most, if not all seem to work in TS2010, but some show as faulty/errors, (and doesn't work in TS2012 49933, TS2012 3.7 & Tane).

Basically I had to say to him that even tho I've been around since the 2003-2004 era, I know bugger all about the chap, apart from the fact that he made some really good 3ft NG content back in the day. Regularly still use some of his non faulty content in TS2012 49933 myself.

The newbie wanted to know if anyone was going to fix this faulty/errors content for TS2012 & Tane. I told him I've heard nothing about Slugmasters faulty stuff being repaired.

Can anyone throw any light on whether or not you have heard/read anything about his faulty content getting repaired?

Is Slugmaster still around, or is he long gone? (I remembers seeing a thread of his back in 2013)...

Many thanks,

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
I was not able to find any content of Slugmaster on the DLS. But maybe I am searching wrong.
Is his ID 37556?
If not, could you tell me what his ID is?

Actually, that should be 'Slugsmasher" Author ID 86661. Excellent narrow gauge logging assets, etc.

Your right "Slugmasher" (86661). Obviously I didn't take my medication this morning. :hehe: (just worked on the newbie having the right spelling). My bad, for not checking...

He's made some great content. Is he still active in Trainz/forum?

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back