Missing kuid <kuid:174941:50002>

ricomon35

SceneWright
I have a missing kuid for ctrainsgo's <kuid:411785:2290> PRR #9630 2-8-2 L2s Mikado Engine

I think it may be a sound file. I do know the creator is on USLW, but the kuid 174941:50002 is not listed on uslw.net.

If anyone can link me, or dropbox the kuid I would greatly appreciate it.

Rico

I've had no luck either. The problem I think is USLW website crashed sometime ago and was rebuilt but many assets were lost in the process probably due to data corruption.

I've had no luck either. The problem I think is USLW website crashed sometime ago and was rebuilt but many assets were lost in the process probably due to data corruption.

Welllll. POOP!

If I knew WHAT the kuid was, I could replace it :p

I messaged ctrainsgo, but he hasn't been active on the forums since 2015....

Sigh.

Rico

If it's part of an asset other than a route or session have a look at the config file and see what it's referred to in the top section.

Shane

Welllll. POOP!

If I knew WHAT the kuid was, I could replace it :p

I messaged ctrainsgo, but he hasn't been active on the forums since 2015....

Sigh.

Rico

Bummer!

Did you have a look around to see what's missing? It could be something stupid like a tree or mailbox which you can replace and do the delete missing assets thing to clean up.

Bummer!

Did you have a look around to see what's missing? It could be something stupid like a tree or mailbox which you can replace and do the delete missing assets thing to clean up.

Thank you Shane and JCitron
1522.gif
[/IMG]

Brainfart over. I knew I could do that (duh)...... :eek:

It is a Hornsound (us usual). Replaced it with McGuirels Mikado 2-8-2 Steam Horn and Bell Sound <kuid2:72938:54006:1>

Everything is copasetic
21b7wpk.gif
[/IMG]

Rico

hornsoud

So yea 3 years later I believe lol. but the KUID is a hornsoud so basically all ya gotta do is replace the hornsound with one you can download from a site or the DLS and presto. hoped this helped if anybody was having the issue still :D

-Eli

Back