Is it so that if one has T:ANE, one doesn't need TMR2017 to have TMR17 content?

robd

Is it so that if one has T:ANE, one doesn't need TMR2017 to have TMR17 content? It's all available in T:ANE?

Please be clear and concise on this.

Rob.

If I understand Tony correctly, the content of TMR2017 will be made available as a download package for TANE after SP2 for TANE has been related.

If you try to load TMR assets to Tane it tells you it is not available for download.
That is because most TMR2017 assets are build 4.4 where TANE SP1 can handle build 4.3. TANE SP2 will be able to handle build 4.4, which is also the reason the content pack will not arrive before TANE SP2.

No. You need to purchase TMR17 to get access to the content. What it's said is that when TANE Sp2 comes out, you will be able to put the content into TANE sp2, but only if you have purchased TMR17.

No. You need to purchase TMR17 to get access to the content.
Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed / sharing wrong information. See this quote:
Existing TANE owners can decide to purchase the stand-alone TMR17 to separate their "model" vs "prototypical" railroading, or they can purchase the TMR content set as DLC for TANE SP2.
So no, they do not need to purchase TMR2017.

Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed / sharing wrong information. See this quote:

Actually, at THIS time, you are incorrect. TMR2017 content is not yet available as a DLC purchase, as you mention, because SP2 is not yet released. So, at THIS TIME, you must purchase TMR2017 to get the content.

Sorry if I shared wrong information. What I meant is that the content will not be given for free. True you will not need to buy TMR as standalone product, but yes as a DLC. That is what I thing for what Tony said at least.

I am using TRS22, I am using it also TRS22 is the best so far.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Yes the TRS22 is he best so far to use. And I am Robert Artim, he is stealed my name for some reason. Not very nice of him. Anyone know what his name yet?

RJ Artim

Back