no Serial Number for Trainz Model Railroad 2017

adupuis

I just bought Trainz Model Railroad 2017 about 30 mins go I never got my code. How ever Trainz Model Railroad 2017 is showing up in my downloads. any idea's

Go to MyTrainz and there will be a download link. Don't think I got a serial number and it isn't in my list.

It got registered to your login name when you bought it, so no serial needed.

At least the game is snowing for you here on the forum. I have it legally running but have to wait for a fix early next year.

It got registered to your login name when you bought it, so no serial needed.

At least the game is snowing for you here on the forum. I have it legally running but have to wait for a fix early next year.

Curious. I bought TANE the other day, and found a link to download the digital copy, but did not get an email with a serial number and it was not automatically added to my trainz timeline...is this new to TMR17?

TMR2017 is fully DRMed, so I wouldn't expect there to be a serial number, just like with the DRMed version of T:ANE.

Steam(ed) digital copy of T:ANE

I have Train z New Era through Steam games, I cannot find the Serial #!!1

I'm in the same situation. I bought and downloaded T:ANE through Steam and I can't locate the serial number so I can register it with Auran to use the downloads page for other T:ANE guides by other users.

Feeling a bit derailed trying to search all the different forums and messages. :(

Back