Returning Trainzer!

chrisw27

BR Blue Diesel Fan
Hi all, I have not been on this forum for a long time due to TRS2004 finally dying, and life generally getting in the way. I am now in the process of downloading TANE and I hope it lives up to what I have read. As I am a bit stale in Trainz matters, I may be asking for advice and help, and if the forum is still as friendly as it was, I am sure answers will be found for any queries/problems I may have.
Thanks
Chrisw27

Welcome back! We don't bite. Some of us my growl or nibble, but we don't bite. I happen to be wearing a muzzle so I can't bite.

Ask us any questions you may have and we will help you to the best of our abilities.

Matt

Welcome aboard, and glad you returned,

This is a great place to converse, and like others have said, we do have disagreements but dialogue and debate our healthy, as long as mutual respect is maintained in the process.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Thanks for the welcome back folks!

After waiting 4 hours for TANE to install via offline method, I found I could not open the zip file!

I then found the online method and waited another 4 hours for it to install, whereupon I got the message "MSVCR120.DLL is missing". I have now found how to

sort this by looking on the knowledgebase and will try it tomorrow as I am now falling asleep at my keyboard!!:sleep:

I hope it gets easier from here!!:hehe:

Chrisw27

Back