Hiwassee

mikeman

Just curious if you are still expecting to release Hiwassee Route before Christmas? Picked up the content pack and just love it. I am working on a "The Downtown Spur" model railroad route and that content pack fits well on it.

I won't make Christmas with the route! However I expect it in Jan at some point, along with another content pack!

Thanks,

Mike

Just curious if you are still expecting to release Hiwassee Route before Christmas? Picked up the content pack and just love it. I am working on a "The Downtown Spur" model railroad route and that content pack fits well on it.

I see only a pre order button, not a purchase button.
When I pay this is the content ready for download or do I have to wait for the route to come out in januari?

If ready for download, why is it pre order?
If not ready for download, I'll wait because pre order discount seems to be the same as ClubCar discount.

☼?☼

Last edited:
I see only a pre order button, not a purchase button.
When I pay this is the content ready for download or do I have to wait for the route to come out in januari?

If ready for download, why is it pre order?
If not ready for download, I'll wait because pre order discount seems to be the same as ClubCar discount.

☼?☼

The content pack has been out for quite some time, we just forgot to move it out of that preorder button status.

There will be a route for it sometime in early 2017 and another content pack around that time too so its all good to get now if you want to use the content.

The content pack has been out for quite some time, we just forgot to move it out of that preorder button status.

There will be a route for it sometime in early 2017 and another content pack around that time too so its all good to get now if you want to use the content.

Okay, here we go....

:)

Early becomes late I think.

Don't make people to get the content pack with promises you can't keep.

And BTW, not answering a simple question is also not very friendly.

☼¿!?☼

Early becomes late I think.

Don't make people to get the content pack with promises you can't keep.

And BTW, not answering a simple question is also not very friendly.

☼¿!?☼

We didn't break any promises, the route isn't ready and we're not going to rush it out for the sake of having it out there. This is exactly why we don't put a date on things, to avoid things just like this... We also don't monitor the forums on a daily basis so if you would like an immediate reply it's best to use the website. If you were expecting someone to monitor the forums 24/7 in case there is a possible question, we simply don't have the time nor the resources to do this. If you need immediate assistance I would use the website. We don't "make" anyone get anything, people are free to buy what they like.

Thanks

Well here it is 2020... :D

I just bought the Hiwassee Terminal Content Pack I because I'm sure the route and content pack II will be out any day now. :D

Actually I bought it to run on the Tidewater route cause I like the color scheme a lot better than the Tidewater's.

BTW do we have a release date for the BCI Shortline yet? :hehe:

Edit: Grrr. The GP50 is missing <kuid2:45324:90005:1> Needless to say there is no clue as to what this might be or where it might be found. Grrrr! Edit again: Found it EMD High Hood Dash 2 Cab Mech 1.

Edit:

Yes, very nice indeed. ;)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Also includes a leaser and an ex-Conrail that I stuck in the shop, shouldn't need them for normal ops.

Just fits the station. ;)

Only thing I could wish for is ARN on the Caboose and more rolling stock perhaps although I can't think of what. (Maybe a transfer caboose or two.)

Oh, yeah. Happy Memorial Day! This vet thanks you for the sale. :D

Last edited:
The Hiwassee roster like much of the other Jointed Rail equipment belongs to the JRPX rail leasing corporation and finds it way to all corners of my routes. A pair of SW1500s is now stabled on the Gloucester Terminal Electric where they are assigned some busy switching duties in the Gloucester yard and make many over the road runs to the various industries found along the waterfront. Today is Sunday and the railroad is doing a railfan special out and back to Eastern Point. Here's a Hiwassee SW1500 switching making up a train for the railfan special at Gloucester station.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2020-05-22 221526.jpg
    2020-05-22 221526.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 115
Looks like a JR cab. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid2:45324:90005:2> EMD high hood dash 2 cab mechanism type 1.[/FONT]

Looks like a JR cab. <kuid2:45324:90005:2> EMD high hood dash 2 cab mechanism type 1.

Got it, thanks.

Interesting John, I've got a lot of leaser equipment but had not considered mixing it into other routes. I really didn't like the Tidewater livery so I'm real happy with the HT roster. Don't know what I'll do with it but I spent more time on Tidewater today than I have in months. :D

Last edited:
That actually looks quite nice now. When I get some extra cash, I'll make the investment in this version. I have the older version installed which I heavily modified, of course and merged into another route. The Tidewater livery is okay, much better than Pan Am or Guilford in real life. I have some leasers as well, but I figured I may as well as find a home for the equipment I have and send the units wherever they can earn some revenue. :hehe:

... @ normhart : thank you for bringing this to my attention ...
... @ 22alpha : thankz for creating it ... and also thank you jointedrailteam : therock, wearsprada, norfolksouthern37, knifeswitch1 ...
... @ jointedrail : thankz for the memorialdaybonus ...

4 years young and kickin' my diorama : crackit ..
have fun
grtz
daveric

diorama-%3A-Crackit---Hiwassee.jpg

That actually looks quite nice now. When I get some extra cash, I'll make the investment in this version. I have the older version installed which I heavily modified, of course and merged into another route. The Tidewater livery is okay, much better than Pan Am or Guilford in real life. I have some leasers as well, but I figured I may as well as find a home for the equipment I have and send the units wherever they can earn some revenue. :hehe:

Note that is the original JR Tidewater, I just swapped in some speedtrees.

Rockin' it Zsuda! :D

Back