Problem with Lilb's coupler mesh files

sullivjs

Class 1s or GTFO.
So I'm in the process of reinstalling my favorite JR stuff on Trainz 2 for Mac, and ran across a problem with the coupler mesh from Lilb. For some reason on the steam era PFE reefers and the USRA gondolas, the coupler bogies can't find the mesh files. The coupler mesh file itself doesn't have any issues, just the bogies. I checked the coupler mesh and all the files are present. I went into the config files and found a couple of typos on the .im files (a handful were "lm" instead of "im"), but I'm still getting the same errors on all of them. Here is a screenshot example. I have also deleted and reinstalled all related dependencies to no avail. I found one other forum that dealt with 55-ton hoppers with a similar issue but that didn't offer any solutions to this particular problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

35c013664323bcbe0f24a9294a73c9b7.png

I went into the config files and found a couple of typos on the .im files (a handful were "lm" instead of "im"), but I'm still getting the same errors on all of them.

That isnt a typo. lm means lod mesh and it is crucial to keep this in the file or more errors will result. The error seems to indicate that some parts are missing from the mesh library, maybe you need an update for it.

That isnt a typo. lm means lod mesh and it is crucial to keep this in the file or more errors will result. The error seems to indicate that some parts are missing from the mesh library, maybe you need an update for it.

Ahh that makes sense. However regarding the updates these are all the latest versions (current files available on JR's website), so I'm not sure if it's that. Thanks for responding.

Send us an email to the support email address. All i can try to do is send you the coupler mesh that we know works in our installes of 12 and TANE. If that doesnt work for this that points to some defect in MAC 2 thats the problem.

Per this posting in the mac forums from long ago this was an initial issue that apparently N3V said they fixed so make sure you are up to date on patches for your game too, that could be the issue as well.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...ator-2-Mac-Mesh-Library-Errors&highlight=mesh

Last edited:
Back