Screenshot of The Week: December 11 to December 18 2016 (No Theme)

As seen from a signal box.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
I believe black swans originate from Australia but could be wrong. We have quite a lot of them here in the UK.

Of course. now I see them. Thanks, AHrian7. You have been honest all along. Congratulations on another work of art.

Of course. now I see them. Thanks, AHrian7. You have been honest all along. Congratulations on another work of art.
:wave:

Is good to ask a question if unsure or querying something. If I tried to do something dishonest it would come back and bite me in the place where the sun does not shine - it is called karma :)

Early vote

Here's my vote. I know that voting has not yet been formally announced, but I won't be around for a while after today and since the deadline for entries has passed I thought I'd put mine in because of one stunning shot which impressed greatly.

• pm372

Nice subtle colours.
Great fog effects.
Superb deployment of gradient with natural varied rise in track from distant to near view (no fixed incline!).
Realistic looking trees (no lighting problems on billboard faces), and no obvious repeats.
Great use of bush and trackside grass & weeds.
Distant trackside signal hardware and poles merging softly into the mist.
Weathered tanker wagons are nicely varied.
Believable looking driver.
Landscape to the sides of the track are subtly created with gentle shallow embankments; no flat or over-exaggerated terrain.
Understated sky fits really well with the lighting conditions.

Great job! :Y:

Submissions are now closed. There are 25 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until December 25, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Some extremely great shots by everyone, it's difficult to choose between them,....
but my votes go to,....

pm372
enzo1
dd-ar

Back