Screenshot of The Week: December 11 to December 18 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on December 18 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

aa1bcc6e83e46aec777a6ef00a10377e.jpg

Last edited:
e732649fa338e9a6424851053804ecd3.jpg

Played with some of the effects. NS 999 conquers the Horseshoe Curve and its 1.5% grade. ( Also, NS 999 is the only battery powered locomotive owned by Norfolk Southern. The battery powered loco. was the result of NS wanting less emmisions from its locomotives, so they transformed an old GP38 into a battery powered locomotive.)

Last edited:
A few days before Christmas, 1948, the PRR's train number 79, the crack Golden Arrow charges through a heavy snowstorm. The weather may be bad, the snow may be piling up, and the temperature may be falling, but nevertheless, the good men and women of the Pennsylvania Railroad ensure that the train gets over the road safely. Inside their berths or sitting in their coach seats, the passengers comfortably rest, soon to awaken in Chicago the next morning.

feccb69cfbd555624b98b36b8909a46b.jpg

That is one gorgeous scene, AHrian7, but for the life of me, I don't see a single swan. Was a portion of your image clipped off in the upload?

RSKraus

Black Swans RSKraus,

My Desktop

Background by TrainzItalia, note the complete collection of Trainz down the left side. :D

Really? Black Swans, normhart? I don't know. By the way,
your entry is fantastic, but, I'm not crazy about your entire desktop
being a part of it. Just my opinion, though.

Back