Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My CSA Challenger, NYC H10b Mikado and PRR T-1 Projects

Thread reported for being nothing more than a shouting match. (Really reminds me why i don't create content for this community.)

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001trainz2010 View Post
    Thread reported for being nothing more than a shouting match. (Really reminds me why i don't create content for this community.)
    Not the first time it happened, it happened when Train_fan told me to shut up for asking when USSc1798's Challenger is slated to come out, no worries, the whole issue cleared up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tbird8923 View Post
    ...t happened when Train_fan told me to shut up for asking when USSc1798's Challenger is slated to come out...
    How about not try and get me aggravated about something that is already resolved?

Also, I told you to shut it because USSc1798 is busy making them, but yet people like you pestering him to know when the will come out pushes him away to release them. And since he is in college and Trainz is probably his least worries right now, he most likely does not have a exact release date. Not everyone who models will have a exact release date. Now please don't bring this up again.
    Biggest Milw Foamer on the planet

Project cancelled. Even some post project “discussion” done that doesn’t seem to go anywhere. Add a bunch of complaints and I think this topic has reached its end.

Locked.