My CSA Challenger, NYC H10b Mikado and PRR T-1 Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question: Do you have permission to use Ben's textures? If not you might want to contact them.

Also I would recommend taking screenshots on your computer. Use Control-Print Screen (Ctrl-PrtSc) Right-click or use Ctrl-V to paste into a blank image file, jpeg or otherwise and save. They you can upload it to a image site (I use hosthenpost) and copy the link here.

Are you doing one wheel at a time or are you doing them all at once? If you are doing them all at once, that would explain why the center is a wee bit wacky.
Nope, I was doing it one at a time.

Just a quick question: Do you have permission to use Ben's textures? If not you might want to contact them.

Also I would recommend taking screenshots on your computer. Use Control-Print Screen (Ctrl-PrtSc) Right-click or use Ctrl-V to paste into a blank image file, jpeg or otherwise and save. They you can upload it to a image site (I use hosthenpost) and copy the link here.
These textures came with his steam construction kit.

Hello trainz community.
Im sorry to say the all my projects are on hold. Since febuary, i havent had much time. All that really needs to be done are the bogies, and the tender. I have asked pendolino about trainzitalias, but got no response. Unless i can get some help, the will be on hold. Sorry.

does any one have CSA bogeys that i can use for my addons?

because i cant continue without them.

Last edited:
Hello trainz fourm,
I still haven't found much time to work on my addons. As ANL has already "released" his old CSA Challengers, and ussc1978(or 1798) is working on a late model challenger, the challenger project is cancelled. I have decided to release the source files for it. They can be used under this restriction: you can sell it, give it away for free, just dont claim it as your own work. Giving me a PM would be nice as well. I will have the link Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back