Issues starting Trainz Model Railroad [solved]

springtransit

What are you looking at?
First off, when I try using the online installer, after I enter my username and password and click next, I get a message saying "There are no patchable products associated with this MyTrainz account."

When I try the offline installer, it installs ok, but it doesn't give me an option to create a desktop shortcut, nor does it create a link in my start menu.

Now, with it installed, I have the username and password entered in the settings menu. It says login succeeded and password correct, but it doesn't show my FCT. And when I try to start it, I get a message saying it is unable to authorize the product...

I am getting exactly the same problem, and have not been able to find an article telling me what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

Hi SpringTransit,

I would suggest you log a fault with the helpdesk giving the details as above, there may be a 'glitch' related to your account / install that only they can fix.

Bearing in mind it's Saturday over there you might not get an instant response but Zec usually does his best, even at weekends.

Hope you enjoy TMR when you get it going.

Regards

Chris M

Our servers were down shortly at the time these posts were made so possibly related. Remove your username, wait 30 seconds and re-enter then restart TANE.

TANE problem

First off, when I try using the online installer, after I enter my username and password and click next, I get a message saying "There are no patchable products associated with this MyTrainz account." When I try the offline installer, it installs ok, but it doesn't give me an option to create a desktop shortcut, nor does it create a link in my start menu. Now, with it installed, I have the username and password entered in the settings menu. It says login succeeded and password correct, but it doesn't show my FCT. And when I try to start it, I get a message saying it is unable to authorize the product...

I have OS Windows 7/64, 8GB RAM, HD 500 GB free area, Windows Firewall and Kaspersky Antivirus firewall is switch off, a graphic card NVIDIA 750 Ti,...On PC are running Train Simulator 2017 (TS2017), X-Plane v.10, Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) all without problem even without initial installing problems too. Only this TRAINZ is very bad product. Yes, "it is unable to authorize this product. Please, check your MyTrainz Account......". The account is OK, User Name and Password is Ok, but......Trainz a New Era and TRAINZ Driver 2016 are spoilage for me. Don´t run.
Thank you. :(:(:(:(:(

Back