Sessions for the Port Zyd & Fulazturn layout

Problem with Port Zyd session Harbor train

When heading towards picking up the empty trucks, I get stuck at a red signal - Dwarf1. I stood there for more than 15 minutes and nothing changes. BTW, Port Zyd is magnificent! Thanks for the huge effort.

Hi Wim --

That session, with all the text boxes, pop-up bubbles and locked switches, is by a different hand. And whoever did the session within N3V also added that dwarf signal. I've had a look at the session and can honestly say I dunno why that dwarf don't clear. It should 'cause there is that Signal Man dude between the dwarf and the freight cars further down the track. So sorry ... . Have you tried just driving through the red? If you do, do you get the dreaded "It's Game Over Man, Game Over", which always reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

For those who have't seen the tread, I have updated this layout to full TRS19 (TRS19 track, 3D PBR textures, TurfFX grasses, SpeedTrees) standards:

I think it's a considerable improvement over the TMR version.

I put this update into the N3V "system" some time ago, from memory shortly after Adam was born, with the suggestion that it be made freely available to those who had previously purchased the layout. I suspect that N3V must be overwhelmed because I've had no reply. But if anyone reading this wants to give N3V a little reminder of the existence of an update ... .

Phil

Problem with Port Zyd session Harbor train

Hi Wim --

That session, with all the text boxes, pop-up bubbles and locked switches, is by a different hand. And whoever did the session within N3V also added that dwarf signal. I've had a look at the session and can honestly say I dunno why that dwarf don't clear. It should 'cause there is that Signal Man dude between the dwarf and the freight cars further down the track. So sorry ... . Have you tried just driving through the red? If you do, do you get the dreaded "It's Game Over Man, Game Over", which always reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

For those who have't seen the tread, I have updated this layout to full TRS19 (TRS19 track, 3D PBR textures, TurfFX grasses, SpeedTrees) standards:

I think it's a considerable improvement over the TMR version.

I put this update into the N3V "system" some time ago, from memory shortly after Adam was born, with the suggestion that it be made freely available to those who had previously purchased the layout. I suspect that N3V must be overwhelmed because I've had no reply. But if anyone reading this wants to give N3V a little reminder of the existence of an update ... .

Phil

:) -> Video link, very good.
Yip that's what happens: Game over...

But you got me thinking and I gave a driver command to just drive and then I got through.

Thanks for the reply, and getting my thoughts into gear.

I'm enjoying your creativity, thank you for your huge efforts.

Wim

Back