NARM WIP/Content at work

Columbia Switching now in session making/beta testing!

We have some great news for everybody. As of today (8/5/2019) Columbia Switching is now in the session building and beta testing stages and will be ready for release around August 19, 2019.

V7cmbsJ.jpg

pVOmcZc.jpg

wtLGk0t.jpg

iiFZY7T.jpg

zDmJhgB.jpg

Zk4RKBI.jpg

Hello guys. It's been lonely here, but I'm pleased to announce that I am joining NARM as 3d modeler. With my help, I hope they can bring a few more things to the table.

Last edited:
Please don't be a gimmie pig, as it usually causes content creators to not release the items to the public (seen it happen in the past).
He'll release them when he thinks they're ready to be released, so need to be patience as they aren't made overnight.

Cheers

Can you send me the link?
I never saw this post until now, but It's ok hiawathamr. I don't mind too much (Unlike most people).:)
None of my models are near complete for Trainz. I don't actually know when any of these will be completed. I still seed more experience with trainz scripting, as 3d modeling is just one step to creating a Trainz asset.

Here's some more of my work:

FaMB80lF_o.jpg
yLD5LlRF_o.jpg
PoeRd4ME_o.jpg
LuCSbhem_o.jpg
SihAuuHY_o.jpg
vFh5kjuI_o.jpg

Time for my first post ever lol :D
Here are some renders of an upcoming telegraph pole asset pack for Trainz 19

[FONT=&quot]
6p4rJ2b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
fPgsH8p.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
b8nnncT.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
h4g6KwN.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
AcCEukt.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Gh5eXap.jpg
[/FONT]

Wow !!!!

Those Telephone Poles look impressive....:cool:

I remembering looking at many of these as I was walking to school in the 50's......Thank you for sharing........:wave:

Last edited:
Back