NARM WIP/Content at work

Have we all forgotten about the D&H challengers?

No, why?
0ff501c0c364365669ef3556c58351bf--steam-locomotive-delaware.jpg

But in all seriousness, the challengers made for Western Maryland look better, and they weren't half bad looking for a challenger

Last edited:
What I think you all are forgetting is that a D&H, WM, Clinchfield etc. Challenger requires work and time to modify the engine. In the case of the Clinchfield Challengers, the changes to the main locomotive aren't that hard however it would require a entirely new tender to be built. With the D&H Challengers there's a lot more work to do on the engine as well as building a entirely different tender and Austin has stated many times that he has no plans for additional challengers outside of UP. Granted this is always subject to change but I wouldn't bet on it. The only plausible Challengers you could get would be UP 3985 and Clichfield 676 or the UP Challengers given to the DRGW, since those are both doable with a simple reskin.

What I think you all are forgetting is that a D&H, WM, Clinchfield etc. Challenger requires work and time to modify the engine. In the case of the Clinchfield Challengers, the changes to the main locomotive aren't that hard however it would require a entirely new tender to be built. With the D&H Challengers there's a lot more work to do on the engine as well as building a entirely different tender and Austin has stated many times that he has no plans for additional challengers outside of UP. Granted this is always subject to change but I wouldn't bet on it. The only plausible Challengers you could get would be UP 3985 and Clichfield 676 or the UP Challengers given to the DRGW, since those are both doable with a simple reskin.
Yes I know I was just kidding-ish. I am well aware that it will take lots more time to build a whole other challenger.

Yes I know I was just kidding-ish. I am well aware that it will take lots more time to build a whole other challenger.

Making an engine isn't easy, trust me, a friend of mine is making Black Hills Central 110, WK&S 65, and Baldwin 26 from scratch for Trainz

After the Challenger's release I have a problem it says I need access from the owner of that file from Google drive to use that file

Back