NARM WIP/Content at work

Just gonna leave these here.

l8duEZ5.png

n2f3vdK.png

cant wait for the california cars and surfliner coaches! will you also do the other car types such as the cafe, coach and business class cars?

Yes I do. I just need to re configure the window arrangement on the cars and put roof detailing on the cafe car. Right now I only have cab car and coach models that I made. I do also have Metrolink rotems that are in the works but I'm going to leave that on a different thread. Everything is going to have arn/auto running numbering and so forth.

To reply to both of yours comments. I do plan to make the beacon light functional and I will have a 8306 variation with the P5 horn and I will have the original light configuration. All different variations will be released. I'm also going to see if I can wip up a reskin kit as well for those fictional guys and I love seeing fictional railroads so that will come as well. This will be a big pack and is still a work in progress. I have access to Surfliner stock so those are going to be the most detailed and with custom sounds for the cab cars.

To reply to both of yours comments. I do plan to make the beacon light functional and I will have a 8306 variation with the P5 horn and I will have the original light configuration. All different variations will be released. I'm also going to see if I can wip up a reskin kit as well for those fictional guys and I love seeing fictional railroads so that will come as well. This will be a big pack and is still a work in progress. I have access to Surfliner stock so those are going to be the most detailed and with custom sounds for the cab cars.

Very awesome! Looking forward to putting these in my railroad scheme :D

Back