NARM WIP/Content at work

Hello beta testing!

e4807d68f9afe831b1a2c7e1c069aff7.jpg

28eee98829c52fd5c1af944fa9137cf0.jpg

89eaeb2bdd16885c075a2c2eda483dac.jpg

d3c7a23510a8d286870cd3f3f2dd0126.jpg

6f2e08f781636dc56d6918bf9c8a5e2a.jpg

871c56b2cf9c3b109f1bc514814d0e58.jpg

@ logybear Um, wait. last time I checked you're not part of NARM, and I havn't even told you anything about how long this beta test might take.
@Trainz12Fan100: There is no set-in stone release date yet, but I am hoping it wont be longer than a month.

Oh, another cool shot IMO.
0c5bc496c6bb2c0317b6903b335f103a.jpg

Oh, I think that I should also mention that these locos are equipped with ARN, skin changer, animated bell, working cab windows, rotating coupler, and removable parts. (I.E. Elephant ears, mars light)

Also, just note that right now, only the FEF-3s are in the beta testing stage, however, the FEF-2s and FEF-1s should be ready for testing soon.

Last edited:
Wow! Those FEFs look phenomenal! I especially like the weathered one, although, now that I mention it, I spy a bit of a floating coal load. :p

Regardless, stellar work Austin!

The one on the left is Austins, middle is ANLs, and the right is TrainzItalias model. Shocking to see how far we have come in terms of detail, from the earliest 2006 models to the newest 2017 beauty.

Oh, my mistake. It's a little difficult to tell the difference in detail from that angle at a quick glance.

Austin, What I was saying is that it should be estimated at a minimum to be 2 - 3 months long for a beta test. I don't know how long you'd have it be at, but longer than a month like you said.

At risk of sounding like, "that guy," it seems like the iconic shield numberplate is being excluded. Was there no way to make it fit in with scripting, or is it yet to be included?

It's something I can make do without either way, but part of me is just left wondering.

At risk of sounding like, "that guy," it seems like the iconic shield numberplate is being excluded. Was there no way to make it fit in with scripting, or is it yet to be included?

It's something I can make do without either way, but part of me is just left wondering.
Yes, I am well aware of that. I have had intentions of it having the shield when it is released. (As freeware) However, I am somewhat on the fence about it. Im trying to decide on whether I apply it as the real ones did, or not apply it as a defining trait of my model.

He's leaving it off until final release so it's not mistaken as ANL's model.

Perhaps you could just let me answer the questions concerning my content?

Last edited:
Those FEF's have come along nicely man. Good looking work so far. Don't let people hound you on when they will get released and where, just work on them at your own pace and keep up the good looking work ^_^

Back