NARM WIP/Content at work

This thread is for the members of NARM to post screenshots of their work, also all of my projects progress shots and for the community to post their screenshots of NARM content at work. Please enjoy.

Last edited:
Pair of upcoming releases from NARM. . .

019e17505ca2ddfedffc708abee56bae.jpg

eef0ff2a41d37b01550542df86f83b74.jpg

Last edited:
here is a big asset that should be made avalible A HHP-8 because since connyxy left the community there is no HHP-8 avalible for download anywhere and its impossible to get someone to send theirs to you do i think that if NARM made a HHP-8 and released everyone would be proud with you
:D

Last edited:
Ur bluish wheels are showing that the normals are flipped wrong
Thanks trainman7616, I was wondering why it was doing that...

@ pendenniscastle: thanks! I am glad that you like it.

@ Almonty7655: While I am not sure if NARM accepts requests, I can tell you that if anyone has a suggestion, we will hear it and consider it.

Last edited:
here is a big asset that should be made avalible A HHP-8 because since connyxy left the community there is no HHP-8 avalible for download anywhere and its impossible to get someone to send theirs to you do i think that if NARM made a HHP-8 and released everyone would be proud with you
:D

Currently there are no plans to do any electric Amtrak locomotives or electric locomotives at this time.

Latest FEF series progress: The FEF-3 is nearing the completion of the main mesh. Just a few finishing touches.
The FEF-1 and the FEF-2 are also close to completion as well, just have to add the textures and finish up the meshes that are different than the FEF-3. (Excluding bogies, animations, a different tender for the FEF-1 and textures.)
6fffa54f25c8aa09ca9014492fe44488.jpg

Latest FEF series progress: The FEF-3 is nearing the completion of the main mesh. Just a few finishing touches.
The FEF-1 and the FEF-2 are also close to completion as well, just have to add the textures and finish up the meshes that are different than the FEF-3. (Excluding bogies, animations, a different tender for the FEF-1 and textures.)
6fffa54f25c8aa09ca9014492fe44488.jpg

I like this Steamer, really interesting to look at, you should be very proud of your work, seeing as how hard it is to make something like this!

Back