Canadian Atlantic Corridor "Route In Progress" screenshots

:wave: I have your route downloaded and it is stunning, great job on details, on Msg#38, can you tell me the Kuid or Name of that Red CN Caboose with the Red lights to rear on the Caboose Roof, it really stands out. I miss my Cabooses on Trains today, and really enjoy the few I see when I'm out traveling the States.

:udrool: Just got to play with the Gypson Mine and little Shunter the other day, there is lots to see and do on your Route.

:D Thank you for sharing your work product with us.

:wave: I have your route downloaded and it is stunning, great job on details, on Msg#38, can you tell me the Kuid or Name of that Red CN Caboose with the Red lights to rear on the Caboose Roof, it really stands out. I miss my Cabooses on Trains today, and really enjoy the few I see when I'm out traveling the States.

:udrool: Just got to play with the Gypson Mine and little Shunter the other day, there is lots to see and do on your Route.

:D Thank you for sharing your work product with us.

So that caboose is from Jointed Rail. It IS FREE so don't worry!

I can tell you this route looks fantastic! I can't wait to use some of the Canadian content I have on the route.

New CP Swichstand these wore on the DAR some still survive to this day. "Work in Progress"
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Pics were taken by me.
24173598_10154795923231199_6789214208685158463_o.jpg

I'm standing on the ties in this shot to give you a scale of the size.
24254854_10154795923216199_8121543520156996223_o.jpg

Got the Red CN Caboose, tonight. CN St Point St Charles......Really a cool Caboose.....Thank for good info........

Just released V1.0 CAC full onto DLS! Please keep in mind there are a lot of unfinished spots on the map and is a great deal different from V0.9 as I explained in the past.

News: Ones my Trainz PC is fixed the route Canadian Atlantic Corridor V1.0 will be changed and 85% of 3rd party assists parged form the route, Also NST will no longer support 3rd party freeware or links to there sites. NST is closing down all download content due to lack of interest mainly because I don't make good content anymore.

Whatever on DLC is it for the extent of my content no more 3rd party hosting.

Good News everyone the update is now out on DLS! I'm still working on the sessions feel free to beta test them.

<kuid2:134612:100116:8> Canadian Atlantic Corridor

<kuid2:134612:100384:1> Dominion Atlantic Railroad

<kuid2:134612:20020:2> Halifax & South Wastern

Last edited:
Clementsport Bridge, Clementsport Nova Scotia
The bridge is long gone now in its day it was one of 4 large bridges on the DAR the other 2 are Bear River, Waymouth & the South Maitland Bridge also gone.

Dig%20Anap%204.jpg

Coming Next Update: Kentville Sub now opening 20+ miles of more track for you to explore

Mile 4.4 Coldbrook
DAR-Coldbrook.jpg

Mile 7.0 Cambridge
DAR-Cambrige.jpg

Mile 12.3 Berwick
DAR-Berwick.jpg

Mile 17.5 Aylesford

DAR-Aylesford.jpg

Mile 23.6 Kingston

DAR-Kingston.jpg

The track ends here it this time, however, this is not the end of the line this marks the halfway point of the full map.

Just a little update:
I'm taking a short brack form the CAC project and put the update on hold for now I will pick up on it at a later date.

Happy holidays everyone!

Sorry for the long wait its been a year of so I didn't do any updates I got a few asking for the route on Facebook and in PMs, I been busy with far more important this year and trainz was the last thing on my mind.
I did a bit of brushwork on the route touch ups, I'll be working on details over the next few days small stuff.

See my Facebook page for more info.

Last edited:
Thanks for splitting your largest Route up..........

:p I like your Routes, they are lots of fun, as I have yet to visit that part of Canada Yet, so this is the next best thing to it......Glad you split up the larger Route CAC......Better for my Laptop, as I manually did some splitting of your large Route, now with you doing it,

;) I will have a newer version, better for me, I downloaded these when I used TANE< I have migrated up to TRS19 now.....Would never go back to TANE or TS-12:hehe: ........Especially since I can run much larger Routes under TRS29 umbrella, which uses memory a lot better for large Routes etc.

BTW Life is more important than Trainz so do what you need to accomplish personally, we can wait a while.......Healthier for you.......:wave:

I have noticed the crossing lights no longer work this will take time to fix each setup will have to be replaced.

Back