Canadian Atlantic Corridor "Route In Progress" screenshots

I made a lot of good models and some are OK but I'm impressed with how these cars turned out, there abit on the high poly side and made up of 4 mesh's 2 are LOD mesh's I'm chargeing 5$ for them but I'll be give away free cars to friends and they will be required on all sessions that run Gypsum trains on my route. Please note they are unfinished and the screen shots are test shot I stell have more work to do in them, I'm happy with how they turned out I made them for my self.
Please note: there not recommend for TR12 but will work in TR12 SP1

Last edited:
Good News I just released the Next update of the CAC V0.6! Please keep in mind there may be a few it's out of place and its stell in the Beta stages lintel V1.0. also 2 sessions will be released on my website for the route both require the New hoppers I decided to make them freeware but there unfinished!

The update will be on DLS but you can get it now off RCW. Just click my logo to enter the site.
This map is over 200mb in size downloads may be slow the routes for Tane sp1+

enjoy and questions pm me! Please do not post about missing kuids Thanks :)

Working on the Truro Yard
Truro-Yard.jpg

I have plans to build a few SW1200RS as these wore common down here in Nova Scotia. I'm making 3 types for my route CP DAR Units are going be skined the others are going be blanks and your allowed to skin them how ever you please and upload them.
16617012942_a261dcecc9_z.jpg

CP%208136-1.jpg

Updates to the RS23s will be released shortly fixing the rear number boards currently hidden.

Last edited:
I noticed I screwed up my website home page just ignore the V6.2 on it. A new update will be out soon with a minor mesh fix for the RS23s rear number bords. Theres going be changes to the website to support assist hosting, As I'm thinking about upgrading the account.
PTgMHKC.jpg

Last edited:
New Session for V0.8 Working The Sub
You are making pick up and drop offs and driveling 3 train sets form Hants port to Windsor with some yard work then a final pick up at Windsor Jct and back.
9k1Frvr.jpg

HXVCpPi.jpg

e4ZOtNl.jpg

ruf1tW4.jpg

dDL1YOl.jpg

I just wanted to point out this before it gets confused The CAC & CAC Southwestern are to hafts of the same map, The CAC ( Canadian Atlantic Corridor ) its the main map and wile the CAC Southwestern is the South end of the map. ( DAR Side Greenwood/Kington To Yarmouth & CN Side Halifax to Yarmouth ) See page on of this thread for details.

Make some big changes to the route
23845908_1706166489402832_8700517155044622669_o.jpg

DAR - Windsor Jct to Yarmouth
HSWR - Halifax to Yarmouth
CN Mainline Halifax to Truro

Back