Canadian Atlantic Corridor "Route In Progress" screenshots

VIA6415

Canaidan Route Builter
Over the Past 2 years RCW has been working on the CAC (CNR Halifax Sub) for trainz, I just renamed CNR Halifax Sub to Canadian Atlantic Corridor after a number of comets on Facebook about it because of the fact it was not just the Halifax Sub but the Bedford Sub, H&SW and Truro Sub all in one.
Bla Bla Bla lets skit the chit chat and get right down to it. This post if for screens of the progress of this route and the South Western Nova Scotia map which it twice the size, Both maps combined are more then tane can handle and add up to be 1.30gbs together I'm not kidding it wont even save.

Nova Scotia at one time had a large railroad network that wend around most of the province in the 1830s to the 1980s and by 2005 it was mostly all gone. Today not much remains and some of the track bet has over grown or used as farm land or gone completely. The only remaining lines in Nova Scotia are CN mainline, Dartmouth sub as far as Autoport, CBNS to Form Truro to Port Hawksberry & what remains of the DAR now the WHRC form Windsor JCT to Hantsport this line was shutdown in Nov 2010 and no word on rader or not it will be up and running agen.
MapOfNS1830to2005.gif

Map above shows alot of the lines there are some missing that are not on this map. Springfield RR A lumber line was one with 60 miles of track, there very little lift of it.

After playing around with the settings I fund one i liked, Here a few screens of the DAR sub of the map.

2017-01-20%20230341_zpslfw3njv8.jpg

New tracks will open up in the Next update you be able to drive form Windsor Jct to Kentville and explore the uncompleted Bedford Sub

Last edited:
I:D like the Screen shots sir, especially the one with a Light House, :cool: there is something about a Light House that attracts my attention, and I know some are disappearing over time. ICONS of great past that kept ships a bit safer on Foggy and Stormy Days.

keep up the good work.

Working on some easy sessions for V0.6, Good News Gentlemen this map will be freeware, I'll be updating V0.5 to V0.6 with in the next few mouths.

Session: Yard Tonner, You'll be loading and working in the mines preparing a train for its run to Hants Port, Session is Easy.
2017-02-02%20014839_zpsy69jve3j.jpg

Session: Dayliner Express, You be taking over the VIA Dayliner to Kentville

2017-01-31%20142108_zps2czdvzen.jpg

Session: Gypsum Train, This session you be making the run form the mines to hantsport this seasons is easy. ( Returning session with updates )

2017-01-31%20104224_zpsjsbsulp9.jpg

For more info see my website and scroll down to Sessions at the bottom of the page: http://novascotiatrainz.weebly.com/canadian-atlantic-corridor.html

Last edited:
Progress Sceenshot

The gypsum cars used on the DAR made only for this route, and this is the very first real 3d model of them in detail.

Back