Junction Problem

Yorkshire

Not sure whether this is a TMR17 issue or one that is general.

I have modified my Callingworth layout in TMR17 (imported from TANE) with a new junction. The Ai keep on giving the message: -

Junction missing lever after Junction2228

I have deleted the junction, relaid the track several times and still get the message. Have checked everywhere, closed the session, re-opened, deleted, closed then re-opened and whatever I do, I still get this message. Tried a Save as into a new route, and the same problem occurs. Can't think what else to try! Any ideas please?

Yorkshire

Check there is not an invisible lever that has crept in OR two junctions close together but only one lever. Is it the auto generated lever or a selected one?
helian43

Sudden thought :- is the missing lever well after the relaid junction. I had one that was many miles down the track....

Last edited:
...Junction missing lever after Junction2228...

I would suggest you locate the reported Jn 2228 and then move forward (track wise) to a few junctions in advance. - - sometimes it's easier to just delete and remake a section of track than to try and sort out this obscure fault.

Chris M

Thanks both of you - it was not an automated placing - I placed it myself. Have deleted the whole track area and relaid with fresh track and new junction lever, same problem. Tried changing the location of the junction - same issue. After a couple of hours on and off, I found a solution which works. I used Thibauds path rule to change the junction and then use autodrive to get through it and then normal drive rules for the rest of the route. It must be something in that area that just affects the operation but beyond my abilities to work out! There is no second invisible lever that I can find - have gone down the track but using my 'workround' I can circumvent the problem. Would be better though if I could get it to work normally!

Thanks again for suggestions

Yorkshire

Wireframe view & see if there is something odd lurking under the baseboard ?

Other than that you have me stumped ! (As did Freddie Truman when I met him briefly on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal).

Chris M

Back