Information about Andi06

Andi06 was a fellow whom I respected and looked up to. He had so much time and so much help to many participants here.
He will be well and truly missed. Condolences to you Steve, and to Anna and family.

This was such sad news of Andi`s passing.

He had helped me out with Trainz issues several times over the years and nothing was ever too much trouble,he was so kind.

Andi will be missed by so many of the Trainz community.

My condolences to all of his family.

George

Such tragic news and so comparatively young. My condolences to all of his family. His passing will leave a big hole in Trainz development.

I have seen andi's postings constantly on this forum for many years and his sudden passing will be a huge loss to the community. Sincere vondolences to his family at what must be a very distressing time.

Bill

Sorry to hear this, I always thought his 04 assets were well ahead of their time, and his posts on recent topics were well presented.

Chris.

Very sad news indeed!

Condolences to his family. Andi06 was a stalwart of the Trainz community and will be sorely missed.

RIP,

Rob.

Andi was one of our most creative and generous members. A few years ago I suggested casually that a model of the 'Sarah Siddons' loco be made. A few days later a beautiful model appeared. Andi was its creator.
We will all miss him dearly.
Mick

I never hand the pleasure of meeting this Prince of a Man, but I can see he had a huge following, and his work will be will remembered in the Trainz Community!

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you oknotsen.

I have access to Andi's computers. I intend that the content he created and the source code for asset-x is made available. Somehow. Sometime.

This is good news and, as you can see from all the posts here, Andi was a highly regarded member of the Trainz community. If I can be of any assistance with any of the technical issues you might come across please feel free to contact me, my username Plus... @hotmail (dot) com. (Sorry about the email address but convoluted anti spam precautions).

Thinking of you all at this difficult time.

Best Wishes,

Chris M

This is one man that will be really missed. In December 2003 he joined the group and released his first asset around February 2004. Today there are 1038 of them on the download station, 25 which are built into the Trane New Era. My condolences to his family and friends, you are all in my prayers.

He'll never be dead on Trainz, he'll always live on, remembered for his assets.. ;) :)

His LNER coaches and GWR creations will always be loved! I don't think anything's worthy to replace them.. they've got different liveries people! :D

His Pullman coaches are another one of his fine contributions, as well as his GWR Autocoaches and railcars. :)

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

Rest in peace Andi.

I've just had this thread pointed out to me and am stunned by the news. My condolences to his family and friends. As I'm UK based, Andi's assets have been in constant use in almost everything that I have done over the past 8 years. He will be sadly missed but will live on through his creations.

Regards

Brian

Stunning news, Steve. My condolences to you and the rest of the family. Andi will be sorely missed, but his content will live on for years.

Bill

Moin Steve,

So sorry to read of this news.
My condolences to you and the rest of the family.
He will still live with us with all of his work for us.

damn i am so sorry to hear that andi06 was a valued trainz member :'(
my condonences to your family and friends

Back