Information about Andi06

As with the above, very sorry news indeed to read, so sorry for the loss to his family, friends and us a Trainz community. :(

Linda

Steve,

Thanks for the update. Although I've never met him in person, Andi has been a good friend and a great help with pushing forward the development of Trainz. That's very sad news. My condolences to the family.

chris

My deepest condolences Steve, to you and to all the family and his friends. A very sad event at any time but somehow more so with the approach of Christmas. All our our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kindest regards

Dave

My condolences to all of the family. It is such a great shame to lose another member of the community, a name seen so often and one who contributed much. May he rest in peace.

SM

Just read the news - My condolences to all of the family. I did not know Andi but have used his work many many times. I lost an uncle in similar circumstances some years back and it was devastating for the rest of the family knowing he was alone. May he rest in peace.
Keith

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I have know Andy since the early days. He helped me get started in Trainz.

My sincere condolences.

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and Andi's families, Steve! I had a brother pass on the same way Andi did, and I know how much it hurt. He will be missed here.

This is sad new indeed and another good one gone to Trainz heaven. Condolences to you Steve and your family. He will be sorely missed by all the Trainz community.

Ron

Andi was a giant in the Trainz community and his contribution to us is beyond compare. He will be missed.

My sincere condolences.

This is truly sad news I find it quite hard to believe. Trainz will not be the same without him. RIP
My condolences go to all of his family.

Ken

just heard about the sad news & Trainz will not be the same without him but he's now on the train up in the sky

My condolences to the family

I regret to read such bad news, I want to convey my condolences to you and the rest of the family, and to let you know the good moment that Andi06 has put us through and that will also make us with his legacy.

Last edited:
I would add my condolences Steve. Andi was a valued member of our Trainz Carriage & Wagon Works UK group and will be sorely missed.

Condolences to you Steve and Andy's Wife & Family he will be missed greatly.

I was only downloading some of his work the other day.

Michael

Last edited:
Back