Is it possible to fix the YARN intersections?

I have a lot of faulty YARN intersections in TS12, the error they have is
._intersection.gs(1) : parse error , line 1
... while compiling '._intersection.gs'

Some have different .gs files but they have the same error. In fact, a lot of things besides the intersections have the same problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

It turns out that 90% of the stuff I installed from my old computer (I recently moved to a new PC) has this issue anyway so i don't think the kuid is important, but I think it's <kuid2:506208:100012:1>.

Try deleting and redownloading the asset again and see if that helps. It sounds to me like something is corrupt.

Hello,

I have several of his T intersections that have spline point on two sides only. I wouldn't mind knowing if there is a fix for that. I've had to use a light gray colored intersection with yellow and white stripes that don't match the main road. Thanks in advance for any answer. Happy Trainzing.

Jack

If these are the T-intersections, then copy this here over the same section in the config.txt. Thanks goes to Dave Snow who I stole the fixed config.txt information from and used that to fix my installed YARN/YARN-ish intersections.

Code:
attached-track
{
  road0
  {
    track                               <kuid2:124017:26053:1>
    useadjoiningtracktype               0

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road0a"
      1                                 "a.road0b"
      2                                 "a.road0e"
      3                                 "a.road0f"
    }
  }

road1
  {
    track                               <kuid2:124017:26053:1>
    useadjoiningtracktype               0

vertices
    {
      0                                 "a.road1a"
      1                                 "a.road1b"
      2                                 "a.road0d"
      3                                 "a.road0e"
    }
  }
}

Thank you very much, John, for the code. :)

nicky9499 has some intersections with beautiful lights, I have noticed after repairing them.

Do you have a solution for:

<kuid2:506208:100079:1> YARNish Adaptor L1L2, 09sp4
- VE112: Multiple track stretches between 'a.road_0_x' and 'a.road_1_x' in container 'attached-track'. Track stretches must be unique.

<kuid2:124017:26050:1> YARN Adaptor L1L2
- VE112: Multiple track stretches between 'a.road_0' and 'a.road_1' in container 'attached-track'. Track stretches must be unique.

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

Regards
Sworfish

No one has mentioned the problem I have with yarnish intersections in TANE: You can choose the street light/traffic light/stop sign options, but the settings get lost the next time you load the route and you end up with traffic lights and stop signs and street lights. This was not a problem in TS12 and before. The yarnish roads and intersections are first class so it seems a shame to lose them.

No one has mentioned the problem I have with yarnish intersections in TANE: You can choose the street light/traffic light/stop sign options, but the settings get lost the next time you load the route and you end up with traffic lights and stop signs and street lights. This was not a problem in TS12 and before. The yarnish roads and intersections are first class so it seems a shame to lose them.

The problem only happens in surveyor, but is just like a ghost problem, if you open the route in driver, it still has your original settings, so its just an editing annoyance, not a real problem.

Back