Test Build for TNI development (Windows)

WindWalkr

Administrator
Hi guys,

The Windows users here should now be able to install the following build for TNI development.

Please install to a unique location that you're not going to confuse for your regular Trainz build.

Use this build for TNI development only. It likely has substantial bugs in other areas, which we may choose not to resolve.

TrainzDev members already have this build and do not need to reinstall.

Mac users will need to wait a little longer. We're still working on getting a mac installer up and running.

http://dl1.n3vgames.com/Beta/TrainzDev/TrainzDevInstaller.exe

After downloading the installer, enter your MyTrainz details to authorise the download and then select the development (not public) stream.

Once installation is complete, you will likely have a patch to run. Please run it before trying anything TNI-related.

Let me know here if this doesn't work out for you for some reason.

This build is covered by your NDA.

kind regards,

chris

I have a couple questions about this build.

1) Are the header files and library file included or do we need to use the download from last weekend?
2) Is there a sample asset to go with the sample dll?

Thanks,

--Grant

1) Are the header files and library file included or do we need to use the download from last weekend?

The TNI SDK and samples are separate (and will remain separate) from the main build.

2) Is there a sample asset to go with the sample dll?

There should be. Sounds like it's missing from the SDK, so I'll get it included.

thx,

chris

Back