1 track wood ?

stouthm

Get over it
Anyone know what kuid replaced this item. I think it was the standard track used by Auran and others for various active industries and such. I do know that the M.I.N. used it. It is now obsolete along with the others that I thought might have replaced it (-25:195, 196, 197). My M.I.N.s now appear with the two attachment points but no track. Makes it difficult to align with other tracks. Thanks.

On another subject anyone know what cause a train to NOT stop at a station? I use tlanders station's a lot and the train slows down but doesn't stop. It's always something isn't it?

When I moved my creation from TS2012 to T:ANE, 1 Track Wood was automatically replaces with TANE 1Trk Wood (kuid:-25:1062) which seems to have worked just fine and is compatible with 2 and 4 Track Wood. Peter

Thank you Peter. That solved my missing track. I'm still trying to figure out why the train does not stop at the station. I think it's only at tlanders stations. I'll check it out a little later.

Hello Blue. Thanks for the link. I checked it out and unfortunately it didn't help. It's only happening with tlanders stations. I really like his stations and hate the thought of having to replace them all. I'll keep working on it.

Hello all.

Regarding my stations. According to my database they should all be only revision 2. However, looking in TANE, some seem to be now built-in with revisions 3 or 4.

This means that someone has made changes to my assets.

Perhaps these changes are the culprit. As when I replace the builtin with my own, they seem to work fine.

Tom

Back