Pre-order TMR17 and get early access

Hi Tony,

R ead through the page ... lots of cool stuff was said!
I might consider after Dec 5! Jury is still out!

Congrads everyone involved! :)

Ish

Just $7.00 per route or ~$2.00 per session or less than 1 cent per item included...and still less than I spend every week on my golf game.

If people want Trainz to grow and prosper, and help us accelerate the speed at which features are added and reduce the prices as well, then we need their support at the store.

I thought I would post an example of a real model railroad but couldn't find much to buy for just $50...

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...TF-8#tbm=shop&q=ebay+usa+model+railroad+track

Just $7.00 per route or ~$2.00 per session or less than 1 cent per item included...and still less than I spend every week on my golf game.

If people want Trainz to grow and prosper, and help us accelerate the speed at which features are added and reduce the prices as well, then we need their support at the store.

I thought I would post an example of a real model railroad but couldn't find much to buy for just $50...

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...TF-8#tbm=shop&q=ebay+usa+model+railroad+track

Well, well, I asked for confirmation that the price of buying Trainz has gone up, and received the full marketing blurb at no extra cost.

I'd just observe that after the KickStarter, I'm not going to be paying for future promised features, I'm only going to be paying (if at all) for what's in present product.

Tane was aud$49 or $89 for Deluxe. Pricing is not dissimilar for this version. In Aud$ it was going to be $69.99 so you've actually saved money to hit the more popular usd$49.99 price point.
If you wait long enough the price will drop or perhaps the brexit situation will improve for you. :)

Last edited:
so i bought it - installed it - played it...
no matter what it costs.... because i wanted to respect the makers...
especially philskene... i like his style the most... 10 stars from me...
by changing his layouts i learned a lot the past weeks
i also have a real-time modeltrack... and i wanted an animated background for this...
i choose for the volvo dumpertrucks factory, so i bought 15 models and made several layouts to function as a background on 2 monitors....
i changed a lot - i learned a lot ... but not finished yet...
and when i played PORT ZYD & FULAZTURN i was supprised by philskenes volvofactory.....

... i tried to upload some images, but i cannot find the proper way, so you have to believe me that i'm happy ...

(but please... put off the annoying musicriddle.............) :cool:

so i bought it - installed it - played it...
no matter what it costs.... because i wanted to respect the makers...
especially philskene... i like his style the most... 10 stars from me...
by changing his layouts i learned a lot the past weeks
i also have a real-time modeltrack... and i wanted an animated background for this...
i choose for the volvo dumpertrucks factory, so i bought 15 models and made several layouts to function as a background on 2 monitors....
i changed a lot - i learned a lot ... but not finished yet...
and when i played PORT ZYD & FULAZTURN i was supprised by philskenes volvofactory.....

... i tried to upload some images, but i cannot find the proper way, so you have to believe me that i'm happy ...

(but please... put off the annoying musicriddle.............) :cool:

I'm glad you're having fun!

Yup... I turned the music off too. It was good for a minute or less.

To upload pictures you need to host them elsewhere first then past a link here. Go to www.hostthenpost.org and upload your picture(s). Once uploaded you then copy the forum link and paste here and your pictures will show.

John

Why are there no instructions to build Model Railroads?

Unless I missed where the Model Railroad Manuals are contained, this is just TANE with DLC.

It isn't a "build a model railroad" just TANE with DLC.

Harold

To upload pictures you need to host them elsewhere first then past a link here. Go to www.hostthenpost.org and upload your picture(s). Once uploaded you then copy the forum link and paste here and your pictures will show.

thnx john.. i tried it 2 times... when i wanted to submit reply i saw a flashmessage.. i couldn't read it so quick... and it put me back in the indexpage of the forum...
so, this is the 3rd time with a lowrespic... just to show the idea... i think i will try to make a blog about this .... i saw that you can put your photos by choosing "from computer"....

Harold --

"Why are there no instructions to build Model Railroads?"

Dunno. But this is what got me started, and probably most others too:

If you look at my "Hoofhearted & Smelz" on the Download Station I've used a different approach for the floor that does not use dig holes.

zsuda --

Love that shot in the post above. One suggestion -- its abit too bright so alter the time to 0800 or 1400.

Phil

thanx for the tip phil....
mostly i like the dark side....
how the loclight is shining around.. the smoke makes you cough.... industrylights sneeking in distance...
real time in modelling.... bright illusion....

Harold --

"Why are there no instructions to build Model Railroads?"

Dunno. But this is what got me started, and probably most others too:

If you look at my "Hoofhearted & Smelz" on the Download Station I've used a different approach for the floor that does not use dig holes.

zsuda --

Love that shot in the post above. One suggestion -- its abit too bright so alter the time to 0800 or 1400.

Phil
But what about people buying the game that don't know about that video.

The game is totally devoid in guidance.

Harold

I would just add a comment re using digholes or lowering the floor. Transferring from TS12 to TANE my rooms with dropped floors gave awful problems with objects dropping, track becoming all twisted etc. and in the end I had to flatten the tile to track level and use digholes and then re-adjust the room down. They then transferred OK.

Back