Potential copyright issue

dundun92

UK Content Creator
Hello,
I was on the DLS earlier, and downloaded a NKP Berkshire.
Upon loading it, I discovered it was an exact reskinned copy of colorado71s mesh, except under a different name and kuid. The name in trainz is NKP 757 Lima_Berkshire_2-8-4 4.1.

I suggest you contact colorado71 and tell him/her about it. He/She can then send in a request to the helpdesk to get it removed (if applicable).

I've just seen this thread.
pennsylvaniarr's NKP 757 Lima Berkshire is really my Lima Berkshire locomotive, available only on my website and never uploaded by me on DLS.

Hello,
I was on the DLS earlier, and downloaded a NKP Berkshire.
Upon loading it, I discovered it was an exact reskinned copy of colorado71s mesh, except under a different name and kuid. The name in trainz is NKP 757 Lima_Berkshire_2-8-4 4.1.

Please send a ticket to the helpdesk about it, supplying as much proof as possible. Find the helpdesk link at the top of this page.

Thank you for suggestion. But, if I stay to think better, I am not very much bothered by this. In all these years, I gave the permission to reskin my locomotives to a lot of people. Probably this is the case of someone who wrongly understood what the meaning of reskin really is.
Regards,
Radu

Back