Screenshot of The Week: November 6 to November 13 (Smoke)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Everything in train simulation is just an illusion, making you feel like you're in a world bigger than it really is using smoke and mirrors. Or smoky engines, that works too. This week's theme is Smoke. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 14 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

PASSENGER RUN FROM BUTTE

00fd300110bf47be20c721c4f1027d60.jpg

Last edited:
sorry didn´t read about a "single" pic.. removing pics here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another pic from my new route Mountains & Valleys: HP City East.. Bigboy pulling..

Another pic from my new route in TS12 : Mountains & Valleys.. Bigboy pulling some tankers from the harbour
30785025932_43b22eb6eb_o.jpg
[/URL]bigingo_20161002_0004 by big ingo, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
. . . And on the topic of smoke, we've got some wildfires going on nearby, making things a little 'smoky' around here.

Another train enthusiast is leaving the "Big Smoke" of Sydney for his last journey from Central Mortuary Station to Rookwood Cemetary by NSWGR #5909. Rest in peace, ol' timer.

2016_11_12_104546.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Early evening on the Timber Ridge line , as log trash gets burnt off ole number three sizzles quietly waiting for a new load of logs for the sawmill .
Screen%20Shot%202016-11-13%20at%2011.15.56%20am_zpsdsebgnvs.png

A small station somewhere in Sweden in the 40s.
The crew have begun to fire up some steam engines, and do a quick inspection before the duties begins today.

351e34100a26ac283bcb202e6db20815.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

A small station somewhere in Sweden in the 40s.
The crew have begun to fire up some steam engines, and do a quick inspection before the duties begins today.

351e34100a26ac283bcb202e6db20815.jpg

// Erik from Sweden
great shot, lovely feel to the overall ambiance you have in this layout, super real feel .
are all the assets you use created specifically for TANE ?. just asking as i can't seem to get this degree of realism with a lot for the stuff i am using that was made for TS12

great shot, lovely feel to the overall ambiance you have in this layout, super real feel .
are all the assets you use created specifically for TANE ?. just asking as i can't seem to get this degree of realism with a lot for the stuff i am using that was made for TS12
I'm more interested in the whereabouts of that gorgeous 2-6-4T. Any help in locating it would be appreciated. (PM me)

-Ben

Back