Password Issues

IainMc2016

I've reset my password via email from here but I want to change it from a jumble of letters to something I can remember.

I can log in here with the password I was sent via email but I can't use it to log in to the helpdesk or MyTrains (where the account settings indicate I need to go to change my password/email). When I click on the "lost password" link there I am just taken to a blank page. I'm assuming this still has my old password associated with it.

Also I'm trying to recover another Auran account that is linked to an email address that is now deactivated but has the serial numbers for my Trains products linked to it. Its a couple of years since I've used it and can't remember the password (that will teach me to rely on auto login!)

Any advice much appreciated.

I've reset my password via email from here but I want to change it from a jumble of letters to something I can remember.

I can log in here with the password I was sent via email but I can't use it to log in to the helpdesk or MyTrains

I don't think you can access the helpdesk or MyTrains unless you have a 'registered' version of Trainz, you don't appear to
have such according to your 'timeline' (top left next to your 'username')

I don't think you can access the helpdesk or MyTrains unless you have a 'registered' version of Trainz, you don't appear to
have such according to your 'timeline' (top left next to your 'username')

I think this is a registered, long time user who forgot his password who is now stuck in that can't get the password reset and can't contact the helpdesk. Hopefully Zec or Tony will happen by and contact him.

Hi Iain
You should now have a reply to your helpdesk ticket (was sent yesterday) :)

Regards
Zec

Back