Blank Edit Properties page

cah8845

Hello Everyone. I recently downloaded MSGSapper's Florida East Coast and Indiana Western Layouts. They are amazing. He did a great job. When I go to edit the map to configure products for the industries, Bunnell saw mill in Florida and Wakanee Corn Oil in Indiana have blank properties page and nowhere to configure products. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it. I thank you for your help in advance.

Do you get any red bug icons at the bottom right of the screen? If so click on this as it will give an idea of what is causing problems.

Shane

This sounds like you have some faulty products (commodities) installed. Check your commodities in Content Manager and if there are any faulty ones, update them or delete them.

There is one culprit which is worth mentioning that will cause this. Rusty Rebar commodity will cause no commodities to appear.

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? That will help identify the issue (note that you will need to upload the screenshot to a third party site in order to get the link for posting here).

Shane

It could be you click on the building instead of the rail because parts of the building are above the track.
The posts of the roof are hiding the track. You can not click that part of the track under the building.

Move the building a bit away then click on the rail with the arrows.
If this works ok, you'll know what is causing this empty properties page.

Just worth a try...

:)

Last edited:
Back