Trainz Rudeness

... It adds nothing to the game but is (I guess) a good selling point with younger people who tend to like such things, rather than old gits like me !

'Old git' or 'wise old owl'? In the eye of the beholder I guess! :p

Paul

I like to believe that humans are kind but it's loosing out.Humans are getting worse by the minute.

Actually, I just think social media and online forums is the whistle-blower, so to speak, of natural human behaviour. We are not nice. Never have been. It's just that nowadays, we're in constant contact with other people instead of just a few hours a day.

I've never used iTrainz Chat for any reason. If I want to 'chat' I'll use Facebook

Any time I do have a query about something that I don't fully understand, I use the Forum and direct my question into the areas where I think I may get a suitable answer. Generally, and in the majority of cases, I finish up with a satisfied result.

I believe the main reason is because there are a huge number of sincere Trainzers on the Forum every single day, who are willing to offer their time and knowledge to assist. Isn't that what this hobby is all about !!

Because of this, we have seen better and finer quality routes available, as we all get better at what we are individually creating.

Cheers,
Roy

This problem as been going on for years here a easy fix just avoid trainz chat, Don't bother complaining about it wont do any good trust me I know.

No matter the interest or hobby there wil always be the occasional groainng pest. It happens in everyday life as well so a fact of life! A couple of years back in the Community Forum think it was a man came on very nastily because I disagreed with him on a non-Trainz passing subject. His friend did much the same although I did try to be reasonable on the pompishness. Anyway another Trainzer did come on and did give me a passing support. Did try to do something perfectly reasonably with one of the two personally but he exercised an ignorance which made me sigh. Thought he might have been a little more reasonable but like most of us experienced such in life, work, community interests and so on. So we will get the occasional niggler but I have not seen it as a wide issue and don't let I effect my liking at discovering Trainz years ago and building two projects on areas I have a great affection for in railways and tramways.

So dot not let us easily fall into the idea of the nuisance people being more than they actually are. As a minority such is life but we are the sensible majority! :Y:

Hallo all

Trainz chat is not the same as it was years ago, it was moderated by Auran and Auran appointed Chat Ops. I was one then. It apparently is no longer moderated continuously. I agree that it should be moderated closely again, but I am now retired from moderating. I will help out where I can but I no longer have admin authority since I retired, and no, I am not coming back.

Back